Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Kill the Avatar Above You
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I kill the avatar above me by letting Darkrai use Dark Void followed by Dark Pulse over and over again until Mewtwo becomes a Dark type.
I kill the avatar above me by crushing it with an anvil dropped from above.
I kill the avatar above me by draining it's aura.
I kill the avatar above me by draining its blood (nutrients? Water? Whatever a Grass-type uses?).
I kill the avatar above me by feeding it to the Bugs.
I kill the avatar above me by grabbing it by it's tail and keelhauling it at 500 miles per hour.
I kill the avatar above me by using Psychic to lift it into space, where it suffocates and its eyes pop out of their sockets.
I kill the avatar above me by using Dark Void on it so it goes to sleep, then I pour gallons of gasoline down it's throat and make a trail, then I light the trail and Mewtwo blows up while I'm safely out of the way.
I kill the avatar above me by using Sky Attack on it to stun it, then I light several packs of dynamite underneath it and run away as they explode.
I kill the avatar above me by boiling it in oil.
I kill the avatar above me by forcing it to watch a video of Ghestis in a tight pink leotard dancing to "All The Single Ladies" on a loop until it uses Razor Leaf to cut its own throat.
I kill the avatar above me by making it wear a tight pink leotard and dancing to "All the Single Ladies" until Mewtwo uses it's Physic abilities to fly up into space and suffocate itself.
Mewtwo doesn't suffocate in space. Have you seen the opening part of the intro to the original Pokemon anime series? Mewtwo and Mew are flying through space. Big Grin

I kill the avatar above me by making it wait forever for Chapter Five of my fanfiction to be out.
It's been awhile since I've watched the movies. Years in fact.

I kill the avatar above me by killing his character off in my Fanfic! (not really)
I kill the avatar above me by trading him a horribly hacked shiny Mew.Then,that Mew becomes a BadEgg and destroys all the Chespins in GD's game (including GD's avatar).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's