Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The official X and Y progress thread (may contain spoilers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Have fun mast-- playing the games guys! Heart

Like that:

Game: X/Y
Playtime: 2h:17m
Party: xxxxx @ Lv. 9, yyyyy @ Lv. 13 etc.
Let the butthurt begin! Someone from here is on his way to get his copy. Toungue
May I ask, will names of Pokemon, story details or item/Pokemon locations be in in spoilers?
In Your Faces Toungue (Too many pics that's why i put them small)
[Image: q508.jpg][Image: zw9s.jpg][Image: 4l1q.jpg][Image: yjrv.jpg][Image: fbel.jpg][Image: l7da.jpg][Image: m7e5.jpg][Image: mfz3.jpg][Image: bplu.jpg][Image: 8yuw.jpg][Image: zrxa.jpg]

[Image: 3tv1.jpg][Image: nxax.jpg][Image: 59yi.jpg][Image: fz2c.jpg][Image: utvo.jpg]

The X+3ds XL are mine and Y+regular 3ds are owned by a friend. (got all starters in about 2 hours)
(11-10-2013 09:24 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]May I ask, will names of Pokemon, story details or item/Pokemon locations be in in spoilers?

No need for spoiler tags in this thread, everyone reading it should expect to see the progress of others, what they've caught is part of their progress.
Game: Y
Name: Céline

It's on!
Playtime: 1:00
Party: Fennekin, Bunnelby, Fletchling, Panpour
Where is the goddamn Fletchling?I am searching the woods for a long time now. Sad
Hahahahaha want me to give you one peke? (you can find it in the grass near the town with the first gym i think)
Playtime: 0h:43m
Party: Froakie @ Lv. 8, Fletchling @ Lv. 6
Big thanks to Grim Ripper for helping me getting all 3 starters Big Grin
Playtime: 3:00
Badges: 1
Party: Fennekin L.11, Bunnelby L.9, Fletchling L.7, Spewpa Lv.10, Dunsparce L.11, Pikachu L.7

That's it for now.
Playtime: 3:38
Party:Fennekin @13, Vivillon @12, Fletchling @13

Vivillon is Marine Partern btw. I think every Mediterranean country will have it. I have a Spanish and a French Scatterbug too, I'll try to evolve them to see if I am right.

Btw Super Training is awesome.
I'm assuming BC is named Kevin in-game?
(12-10-2013 11:13 AM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Game: Y
Name: Céline

It's on!

So,you're Celine?
Who's Kevin from here?
Btw,after 2 saves,my name is Leo and thanks to Grim in about 30 mins I will have all the starters! ^_^
Game:Y

@BC
If you were Kevin,I'm sorry I didn't battle you.I'm getting the starters now.
^_^
Just found Pokemon Amie. It's Dream World Nintendogs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's