Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Dialga or Palkia?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Dialga or Palkia is the best for you?Don't forget that Palkia has high speed and Dialga has many resistances.Wich one is better?
Dialga, because he is cool and has super S.atk!
I voted for Dialga and that's the main reason I bought Diamond over Pearl. With its resistances it can last more than Palkia can.
Dialga has more resistances, so I voted on it.
i voted dialga because he is stronger for sure.many resistances and small disadvantages!
Dialga for sure!
It's my 2nd fave Pokemon!
Dialga is one of the best ubers. Close to Mewtwo, but not as good as THE BOSS THAT CAN LEARN INFINITE TMS!!!!!!(and has insane Sp.Attack)
I would just choose Dialga

By the way: I THINK THERE WAS A RULE FOR NOT MAKING THREADS ABOUT WHICH IS BETTER, THAT OR THE OTHER e.t.c!!! Mind the rules guys!
i voted for Palkia just because everyone else likes Dialga! anyway, i prefer bi-pedal dragons, although i dont like palkias pinkToungue
Dialga has more resistances but lose to 2 main attack types ground-fighting and Palkia has more attacking role. I prefer Dialga only by appearance
I voted for palkia because i have pearl and because palkia's speed is better
Dialga its stronger
Palkis is generally better in battle paired with kyogre, so i pick Palkia.
Dialga for sure.Its very cool pokemon and stronger than Palkia

POKEFANFOREVER

i prefer dialga because palkia is kind of strangely designed i think......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's