Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Best Wishes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The new saga of Pokemon anime is about to start. Best Wishes its name!

It will focus on Ash,Pikachu, Iris,Kibago and Dento.

The first episode's name is "To the Isshu Region! Zekrom's Shadow!!"

Zekrom's Shadow has prevents Pikachu from using Electric type attacks(is this TeraVoltage!?Toungue).

The other 3 episodes are:

2: Iris & Kibago!
3: Mijumaru! Meguroko! Critical Moment!!
4: Battle Club! Pokemon Puzzle Appears!

Pokemon Puzzle? Maybe N's item? We'll see!

Source of episode names is serebii.net
Nice.Gotta watch this.Btw,won't Ash go back home?
Brock leaves with his newly evolved Chansey to become a doctor Sad.That's all I know.And I guess Ash will finally catch Ho-oh!(Sinnoh league-lost to 2 legendaries,he wants something stronger Smile)
It maybe almost there where you live, but here in the USA, we are still before the grand festival, let alone Ash's last gym battle
Lol,you are complaining because you are before the grand festival here in greece we are not even in sinnoh saga we are in battle frontier monday,tuesday etc.Saturday&sunday you can watch here pokemon chronicles.
A third return of Mewtwo maybe? Only as a permanent ally! Go Mewtwo!
I don't know, but I'm hoping.Big Grin
Nah Mewtwo wont appear IMO.He doesnt need revenge from anyone does he?xD
Also i would like to see N as the way it was posted as rumors on the B/W thread in the anime!
Well, Mewtwo could make a good asset to Ash and company. On top of that, his power doesn't compare with the likes of Arceus.
Hm....No more Brock? Sad , Pokemon dramaticaly changed.....Team Rocket will be here as always huh? Dodgy
Mmmm, Ash's eyes are so.... BIG! Pokemon is turning into a real anime? DO NOT WANT! :< Don't want fanservice in my Pokemon. The good thing is that it'll be faster than the other sagas. Thank God. But, here, in Greece, if they broadcast it, it'll take 5-6 years. Toungue
[Image: WTHFHCSPF.jpg]
haha! Ash never looked so stupid xD. Mewtwo may make an appearance but dont count on it. Maybe ash will stay as fa away fom dunsparce as possible or else he is going to get a .22 shell in his head.
I don't know but i like the new look of ash,i like that they changed his clothes to something more sport and his eyes are showing more emotions from previous saga.(New things are loved and hated,for the company that creates it, the deal is to be more people love the new product from hated it)
(13-09-2010 12:44 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Pokemon is turning into a real anime?

Hah.
It seems strange that Brock, who was in all the other seasons and regions, is not in this one
They're refreshing the anime. Toungue Won't be surprised if I see fanservice from Nurse Joy.

Although, Nuse Joy looks more beautiful, Officer Jenny is on the right path to becoming more ho****xual. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's