Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Multigen Tour - Summer 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
If i remember well Salamence is banned by smogon Toungue Did you forget it or you just don't want it banned?Because many of us will have to make a new team if mence isn't banned...
Just who the hell does the smogon crew think it is? I doubt they've ever played actual Pokemon games. They just work on a simulator and become nerds. I also hate they're attitude. Have you entered the teambuilder application? When you wanna choose a Pokemon and its moves and stuff, you are FORCED to choose the sets smogon recommends. How rude and STUPID! *Novelty-block*

Anywayz, I hope Spyros edits the first post for any changes in the tour. (I'm gonna check right now. Yousse are dead if yousse didn't correct anything Toungue)
Do you guys really want it to be banned so badly? Toungue

Well, I never agreed with the decision Smogonites made to ban Salamence, but if you want it, why not to ban it? We'll see. just don't post about it here anymore.

staraptor, it's ok.
When does the tour start and when does it end? I'll join but I'm leaving on the 25th June and coming back on the 19th of June so I won't be able to participate if it's during those days. My PO name is Luigy.
(13-06-2011 12:36 AM)Spyros Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2011 11:44 PM)songohan Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know yet but can I partisipate and in how many days does this take place(ποτε γινετε)Big Grin

In about a week. Let's say 20/6.

Also, we can't know when it will end. It depends on the number of participants, etc.
Do not ban Salamence, lol.
If the majority wants it to be banned though, it has to be.
Whats about the names and all that staf.We must use the name we have hier and for the date I am ok (Η εξεταστικη τελειωνει 28 αλλα εχουμε λιγοτερα μαθηματα απο 20 και μετα οποτε μπορω).Wink
(13-06-2011 07:57 PM)songohan Wrote: [ -> ]We must use the name we have hier

The name you use here may be unavailable in PO, it might have been taken by another user.
Nm2 why don't you join? Its would be great to face off against you.
First, will you finally join the tour? Remember it starts on 20/6.

Second, I don't think Ninjomewtwo has time this period of time...
I want to join name Songohanpipo in the game
I'll join as long as we finish before the 24th of June, because I'm going on holiday.
I'm afraid that it's impossible for the tour to have ended by the 24th of June...
Hmm,just something last..
I dont care about Mence being banned or not in Gen IV...
I dont care about the recent ban of Chomp on Gen V(though it was rly OverPower)...

But i cant understand something,if Latios isnt banned why Deoxys-S is banned in Gen V?
If deo-S is banned,Latios must be banned too IMO..or none of em...

I also saw the message and i didnt saw any progress.
So can we have a final banlist?

Edit:
Mew Banned?????!?!?!?Ok Mew isnt even suspect Uber for sure...
Edit No2: To Mew UU apo to smogon...ok eimaste "kata" tou smogon alla yparxei kai kapoia logikh s auto...
I agree with JuanDeLolo about Mew's ban.It's not that overpowered and can be easily countered as long as you know what role/set it runs.The only reason that i can see for banning mew is its awesome movepool.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's