Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Multigen Tour - Summer 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ok I will tell it to Pokemaniac
I won chaos 2-0( ven though i was quite lucky in the second battle Toungue ) Smile
(01-07-2011 12:00 AM)christos21 Wrote: [ -> ]I won chaos 2-0( ven though i was quite lucky in the second battle Toungue ) Smile

That's what you get when you play a random team during a tour battle Toungue

GG btw
[spam mode ON] ρε παιδιά βάλτε κάνα καλό avatar, όλο αυτές τις κωλοφατσες θα βλέπω? που πήγαν τα καλά που είχατε κάπOTE; [/spam mode off]
Νικησα τον Chaos714 2-1
(01-07-2011 12:31 AM)Giorgosss Wrote: [ -> ]Νικησα τον Chaos714 2-1

Δεν ήταν η μέρα μου σήμερα Toungue

GG ρε

@Pokemaniac: Είπες τίποτα για το Trollface μου?! Toungue
Nice to see that you are done with your battles. The only one left is the one between Johan and songohan, which will be hopefully held today.
I was waiting for Johan from 10 o'clock but he must have some work he isnt in the site
I am going for sleeping 12:10
Sorry but I couldn't be online when songohan also could, and because of some technical problems, I'll have to forfeit from the tournament. So songohan and pokemaniac advance to the next round. Good luck to you allSmileWink
Okay... So, we're ready to advance to the next stage. I will update the first post, as well as this one when I'm done with some stuff I want to take care of.
Βοth me and Johan beat Pokemaniac. And this doesnt make us move to the next round?Huh
He said he got some "techical" problems so he wont be able to participate in the knockout battles...
So,you and pokemaniac go to the Quarter Finals..
Correct. Pokemaniac and songohan advance to the next stage. You, songohan, will take th first place and Pokemaniac will take the second because you defeated him. Anyways, I will now update the first post.
Νικησα τον πεκε 2-0
Lost from christos21 2-1

1st Battle Gen V won 5-0
2nd Battle Gen IV lost 2-0
3rd Battle Gen V lost 5-0

He dont hax like peke and that is good although i got haxed a little xD Big Grin

Gg again and gl to the other rounds..Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's