Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Multigen Tour - Summer 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Lost 2-1 vs Spyros aaaand guess im out, were some seriously fun games though Big Grin
You ought to make more tours, LPs official tour organiser Smile like Scott or something.
Why not to make more tours? I hope we will have more participants in the future though.

Anyways, there are a few more battles that have to be done. These are the following:

GROUP A

Giorgosss 0-0 Chaos714
Christos21 0-0 Chaos714

GROUP C

Johan 0-0 Songohan
Pokemaniac 0-0 Songohan
Until when can we battle?
We can make the battles till July 10th
Just saying, I won't be able to battle from 7th until 23th July...-__-
This might be a problem... We'll see. For now, let's finish with the remaining battles of the group stage.
The tournament could realistically be over in less than a week's time if there were no people slacking....
Indeed... I have finished my battles on the first day of the tour... :/
I will have finished too as soon as i battle with Chaos.I PM'd him but he says he is building teams at the moment....
I dont know about the others but I saw an announcment referring to the first two of each group and I was not that sure about the way the battles would be made so I were waiting for an announce about the rest or a PM or something ^^
The announcement you saw says that the first two from each group go to the next stage.

Also,
(27-06-2011 02:20 PM)Johan Wrote: [ -> ]We can make the battles till July 10th

It's not July 10th. It's July 1st... Which means 3 more days.
Spyros use ban hammer to those who don't make the battles quickly!! Toungue
(28-06-2011 01:55 PM)Spyros Wrote: [ -> ]The announcement you saw says that the first two from each group go to the next stage.

[Image: 20070902-Facepalm1.jpg]

Sorry about spamming but I had to post this, lol
We did 2 battles with Pokemaniac and its 2-0 for me we have 1 battle left
Since it is 2-0 you don't have to make the third battle. Nothing will change.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's