Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Multigen Tour - Summer 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I don't know if i would have won if i didn't hax you in the last battle(mostly the two flinches )Toungue. Thank you for gl.
Songohan, when can you battle? Smile
Won 2-0, good games.
We have played our 2 matses with GS and I have lost 2-0Dodgy(Good luck Georges. if you beat me I think you will take the champion)Wink
Can we hurry up a bit with the battles please?We are going to holidays and i'm not sure if i'll have internet connection(we'll have probably but not sure yet) so i'd like to have finished with the tour.

P.S : Spyros do you need the logs of our battles or not(because i want to throw any logs i don't need)?
Lost 2-1 with ease, forfeited both games for there was no way to win and no time to lose.

ggs
Confirmed ^^
But you forgot to tell that you won with ease in the second match Toungue
Gg and thank you for playing before i leave for holidays(i'll still have internet but it will be more difficult to arrange battles)
Sorry for the double post,but what's up with the tournament?One month has passed and the last quarter final has not finished yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's