Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Multigen Tour - Summer 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Stop whining...

@Christos: Without commenting on whether or not Mew should be banned, since I don't care at all, don't you think knowing its set is kinda hard with so many moves in its movepool? Toungue
Of course it's difficult but you can more or less understand what set it runs after one turn.But i have to admit that it's impossible to know it from the beggining Toungue
(16-06-2011 10:39 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Stop whining...

@Christos: Without commenting on whether or not Mew should be banned, since I don't care at all, don't you think knowing its set is kinda hard with so many moves in its movepool? Toungue

Sorry George but there is a difference between whining and express my opinion..
Spyros sent a message to all of us 2-3 days ago asking us about the Mence ban..
I answered and nobody answered back to me...so i thought making a post it will be good so i can determine the team i can use to the tour,cause from Monday i will a have a really strict shedule...
Imo it isnt the problem the mence ban and i posted the reasons above....Banning pokemon like "heatran in gen IV"(Deo-Latios) is something pretty big i think....

p.s.Γιατι μου ειπες να μην κατσω να αναλυσω τιποτα καθως δεν γραφω καλα αγγλικα και συμφωνησα θα στο πω και στα ελληνικα:
Ο Σπυρος μας ζητησε την γνωμη του πανω στα bans και του την εδωσα σε μυνημα οπου δεν απαντησε κανεις...εδω πιστευω θα μου απαντησει καποιος...
Επιπλεον πολυ ασχοληθηκα με αυτο το θεμα χωρις να υπαρχει λογος...απλα χθες ειχα αρκετο ελευθερο χρονο και καθησα να φτιαξω 3-4 καλα teams για το tour και αφου τα τελειωσα μετα απ αρκετη ωρα βλεπω εδω οτι ειναι ban σχεδον τα παντα που χρησιμοποιησα στα teams...μεχρι και το Mew.
Λαστλι,αντιλαμβανομαι οτι ουτε ο Σπυρος ουτε εσυ ουτε και κανεις απο εδω,συμπεριλαμβανομενου εμενα,(εκτος απο ενα ατομο) εχει ασχοληθει με την Gen V και ετσι δεν νομιζω να ειναι κακο να εχω μια γνωμη πανω στα bans.

p.s.2. Ο Σπυρος αποφασιζει οτι πει τεκμηριωμενα τοτε εγω δεν θα απαντησω καν και θα συμφωνησω μαζι του,αυτος διοργανωνει το tour αλλωστε...

Sorry for all of that.......after the tour start it will be good to make a new thread Toungue
Well, well, well... First off, I have to apologize to Juan for not answering his message. I had received a lot of messages in a short period, so I just checked out what the people asked thought about Salamence. Now, about Mew, I suppose you are talking about Gen V, right? Well, I saw it was in Ubers in Gen IV, so I just banned it in Gen V too, without giving it much of a thought. Toungue

About Deoxys-S, I think it should be banned. Maybe, I'm exaggrrating, but I see it as a versatile and thus unpredictable Pokemon. Its speed is of course its biggest plus and its great movepool balances its medicore offensive stats. As for Latios, it is a special attacker which means that Pokemon with good Special Defenses (like Blissey) can take attacks from him all day long. The addition of Psysock to his movepool is threatening for Pokemon who invest in Special Defense, but the fact that Latios is Choiced most of the time makes it a piece of cake for them to force him out. Also, any Pokemon that outspeeds him can hit him hard. Starmie, Jolteon, Excadrill can all hit him really hard.

To sum up, Mew and Latios shouldn't be Ubers, while Deoxys-S should in my opinion.

P.S.: It seems like this tour has been ruined by my mistakes. Plus the thread has been transformed to a place where people talk about Gen V. All hail me.
Meh my fault too...
Just make another thread on monday with the start of the tour and all will be nice Wink

Update your banlist for no mistakes...
Gl guys and sorry for all the problems...
Well, it's not your fault but anyways. We should stop talking abou this. I can't open a new thread like that. We'll keep this one and I will edit my first post to update the banlists.
I guess in IV gen pokemon may not use gen V abilities and moves, right?
I do not know if it is mentioned but I am too sleepy to scroll up zZzzZ..
Bump!
When will the tour start?:S
Yes and where is SpyrosHuh
Βάλε με και εμέναToungue
Greetings people and sorry for being a little bit late. So, here are the groups:

GROUP A
  • Giorgosss
  • Christos21
  • Chaos714

GROUP B
  • herooftime
  • pekinoua
  • JuanDeLolo

GROUP C
  • Johan
  • Pokemaniac
  • Songohan

GROUP D
  • GeorgeSlayer
  • Spyros
  • Phoenix

The first two of each group proceed to the knock-out phase. Let's begin!
So, I have to do 3 battles with Herooftime and 3 with JuanDeLolo?
(23-06-2011 03:35 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]So, I have to do 3 battles with Herooftime and 3 with JuanDeLolo?

Yes,three battles.Two of them are in 5th Generation and the other one in 4th Generation.
(18-06-2011 01:06 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I guess in IV gen pokemon may not use gen V abilities and moves, right?
I do not know if it is mentioned but I am too sleepy to scroll up zZzzZ..

When building your team in PO, choose Generation IV, and everything only present in Gen V will be omitted by the team builder.
Whoa... I'm gonna lose from the very start Toungue

Gotta make a IV party... lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's