Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Kill the Avatar Above You
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Kill the Avatar above you using creative methods.

I kill the air avatar above me by heating it to 1,500,000,000 degree Celsius.
I kill the avatar above me,meaning chespin,by hunting it and cooking it
I kill the avatar above me, meaning Luxray, by burying it deep underground so it suffocates.
I kill the avatar above me by making it listen to a long fanfiction written by a seven year old until it kills itself.
I kill the avatar above me by using Physic to make it eat itself.
I kill the avatar above me by making listen to justin bieber songs over and over
I kill the avatar above me by forcing a bomb down it's throat and letting it explode.
I kill the avatar above me by forcing it to listen to the beta version of Lavender Town, binaural beats and all, until either a ghost possesses it and it goes insane, or it gets sick of the music and kills itself.
I have heard of people dying because of that music...seriously.
i kilk the avatar above me by shooting it in the head
I kill thew avatar above me by putting it into a room and then filling the room with liquid Nitrogen so it freezes instantly.
How would you shoot a Mewtwo in the head? It would block the bullet with its mind!

I kill the avatar above me by using Horn Drill on it, so its insides become its outsides.
I kill the avatar above me by letting my Darkrai use Dark Void and so it will go to the Dark Dimension to die.
Silly Grassdragon, Dark Void only puts you to sleep for a few turns!

I kill the avatar above me by offering it as a tribute to the many legendary Pokemon out there.
I was thinking about the Mewtwo in Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia.
I kill the avatar above me by using Megahorn on it repeatedly.
I kill the avatar above me by showing it a glimpse of the whole Universe, in its entirety, along with a tiny microdot of a microdot of a sign next to a tiny little pixel of nothingness that says, "You Are Here."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's