Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: What's the story of your nickname?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: HP.png]
This explains everything...I think.
Ha ha you re so funny ninja!
no he is not.he is just being serious for once in his lifetime
FFVII is my favourite video game and Aeris my fav female character..so..
sephirorh rocks better.barett as well
Red XIII rocks! (also known as Nanaki)
yes.aka taopipi.
"Aluado" is the portuguese nickname of teacher Lupin, of Harry Potter. He´s my favorite character from Harry Potter, and I think he looks like me somehow.Toungue At least, we´re both calm, peaceful, smart and werewolves. XD
lol my turn. i was playing surper mario advance 2 and when u finish u see at crebits all names of the enemies. i saw reznor and i liked it. i wanted to be smthg like rednor (but i didnt like red cause some may say that im olimpiakos but i dont like greek teams so i wanted to change it) and i wrote lightnor (but its was silly) so darknor .but i didnt like the n so i changed to darkvor but the spelling wasnt good so i changed to darvor .( i recently discovered that daarvoor in nl means "thats why" . the trainer in front was agent but here i prefer trainer darvor than agent darvor i used underscores when i was playing cs but then i got used to them. andi like using numbers than letters like if i want to write e i prefer 3 . a little story . and darvor is for male when i use female char i prefer darvorin Smile (thats the name of my char in wow)
Nicknames hey?

Well it was around 5 years ago, when friends from school first introduced me in the world of Dungeons and Dragons. I had just purchased the basic book (Player's Handbook), and had gone through the various classes and races. Late at night I ended up rolling stats for a character I would create for a Forgotten Realms campaign. He would be a cleric and he would be an elf. But the name was quite a big issue.
Having read Lord of the Rings, I had kept in mind the -las in "Legolas". So I was like... An elven name has to have a lot of vowels and "l"s and "r"s... I started jotting down those and I started making some kind of puzzle. First result was Eralas... But there was something missing. I couldn't pronounce it as I wished. I added an "e" and there it was "Eraleas" the elven cleric from Evermeet Isle.

Now Eraleas, is not only a char the Pen and Paper world, but is also my nick in most (if not all forums), and MMOs.
CombuskenEM
Combusken
and the capitalized CEM mean
C=Circus
E=Elie
M=Marowak
Circus because of the stupid circus music that wouldnt stop playing randomly in my comp. (bill n ninja know) lol
Elie is short for my name, Eliezer
and Marowak means alot to me, long story, don't ask =D.
Stalker...I was playing Icewind Dale and i had a rogue named Nightstalker (the name just popped out of nowhere in my mind, so...)At first i chosed this name because i liked the "Hiding and dangerous" and soon from Nightst@lker came to St4lker...and If someone kills you in BF2 from the back with knife (name in BF2 is St4lk3R_gr), then it's because you're not paying attention to your surundings!
Hey, now I know how to translate my nickname to english!Big Grin
"Aluado" means "Mooney" Toungue
Now you understand me! xD
the story of my nickname ha?ok...let's see..my nick Dragar is my rock band but there's and another theory of it.Drag(on)ar!i love dragons.in addition,dragar is Vikinks ship!i think its great!
In Emerald,I tried to have an army of Blaziken(5 boxes),by Cloning.
One day,I had a team with Blaziken and I won for 451st time the Pokemon League.
I was the Pokemon Mastert,why not to be the Blaziken Master?
So,this is it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's