Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: What's the story of your nickname?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
All time classic name?Well,people often call me Dimitris xD ( my real name)
Seriously i almost never had a nickname except the DL from here Toungue
i have this nickname about 19 years now this is why is all time classic (i am 23 years old).
i have it on mobile forum , in some other games forum even my first e-mail was [email protected]
in the past there was many people calling me with this even a highschool teacher but now only the 2 people (cousins) who made the nickname call me rarely with it...
American Sign Language

Put it together and see....ASL!!
Juan(Ζουαν) (Portugeuse and not espanol Toungue)

Lolo my COD name(R.I.P)

So I wanna sth to connect them...De..

JuanDeLolo
...again my nick is dunsparce abd i was nicked this cuz i owned some othe using duns's rage and espeons phycic. It was actualy dunspeon but that sounded stoopid.
Especially my favourite nickname is Alou.Ifirst listened it at a movie.
i have another nick name but i hate it.
In Yu-Gi-Oh,my 1st good deck was a Plant deck. I liked it a lot,and my favourite monster was Gigaplant.

Gigabyte --> Terabyte
Gigaplant --> Terraplant (also Terra = Earth)
i used a nickname generator yesterday and it sed my jersey shor nick name was t-rex pecs.
Except kafroc i have unknown number nicknames for the colour of my hair Toungue
i often get calleed th kid by mty grandma... But i am 16.... A little old to be a kid....if thre was an opening at a faast food plce i could work....
I actually name myself Kenny in some forums and how I got that name was when I was playing Zelda Twilight princess and I the name just popped out of my head.
I have many nick names...all are too offensive to metion
Sombody stole my name that i thought of using so I chose none. I thought it would be funny. It is to some.
(27-11-2010 03:47 PM)none Wrote: [ -> ]Sombody stole my name that i thought of using so I chose none. I thought it would be funny. It is to some.

I think it's funny to none Toungue.

What would your name be?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's