Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: What's the story of your nickname?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
my nickname is coming from Chaos,a character of the game sonic battle
my nickname is coming from DITTO because I like it and FUN means fan [I have made a mistake by writing it] of DITTO again.
my nickname is from The human torch the heroe of Fantastic4
My nickname came from the legendary mother lugie....so i am the legendary Dark-Lugia now!!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
hey!nevermind my name came from my favorite pokemon:LUGIAAA which owns ands rocks
my name is caming from pokemon staraptor
Spyros is my real-life name.As for my old nick (Salamence78),I couldn't find a nice nick,so I used the name of one of my favorite Pokemon.I added "78" because there was another member using the nickname "Salamence" (or at least,I think so).
When i was 9,i started writing a novel, about a blind girl called Velisianna- a name i made up myself. Ofc, i never finished the book -the only one i've ever finished counts about 70-80 pages and it's pretty psychedelic to share with almost anyone-.
And back to 2004, i made my first seriously used email, so ever after i use Velisianna for any
internet instance, plus it's somehow my artistic nickname now^^
Well,my friends and I were playing in an internet cafe.So when i entered my name for a nickname,one of my friends said that if you change the order of the 3 first letter of my name(Lefteris)the word Elf comes out.Since then i used this one but it was too popular so i combined it with the 3 first letters of my last nameSmile
I once had a gold charizard but then they stole my first ds with my pearl inside so I used this name to remember my charizard
my nick comes from my faverouite pokemon. silver was the first game i ever played and i played it in 2000 (was five) and i always thought it was awesome and could kick arceus's butt
Hero of Time, το όνομα που δίνουν στον Link οι επτά Sages.
Easy, I have a shiny mew- which happens to be blue
wow i never would have guessed that but the real reason my nickname is dunsparce is of the 6 kids on my block at my old house i was the gen 2 master battler with dunsparce pwnge.
My Nick Name is Natu because i was so naughty in my child hood.
The nickname alexkafroc happened when i was playing super mario kart and one friend that it was at home and he didn't know very good english he said to me:what u play super kafrio karts?(put and my real name alex+kafroc=alexkafrocToungue)(btw how u change your profile name i want to make it kafroc i am most used of it from WoW?Toungue)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's