Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: What's the story of your nickname?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Shade , mm nothing special , i guess it was the first thing that poped into my mind.
My name is Clifton James Evans. I never really like my name, even as a kid (as most kids really didn't anyway), and so my mother could call me CJ. When I'd introduce myself to people, it'd always be CJ, and after a few years, my friends who knew me well enough would just slur the nickname together to make it Siege.
So yeah, now I have a nickname of a nickname. Pretty rad.
someone already had the name kalas, so I just added rey after it. pretty good story, huh?
What an exciting story, lol
i just like dunsparce. Thats the reson of my nick.
I came up with mystery.55 to completely hide my real name. Only dunsparce knows my real name and vice versa.
well his real name is *dunsparce gets shot with a poison dart and is dragged away*
Can I guess your real name? Die Mystery55, die. I'm right, aren't I?
no you will never guess his i got the antidote and learned my lesson
I found my nickname Mirage because it is a very heroic and good name also it is the name that shapes Mew!
well than that most certainly fits the catagory of good names. Also welcome to the forums
thank you very much can i persume that you took your name because of your like in dunsparce?
mmmm.....
let me think...
my first pokemon game was blue...
i caught one pidgey and evovled it full....
it was in my main gang and it help me very much...
also i like how it looks and moves also its very fast and sky atack was really powerfull....

so i decided to take this nickname when i registed....
its the only forum-page i dont have my all-time-classic nickname...
What is your all-time classic nickname?I am just curiousToungue
my all time classic nickname is: katsoum

you want to know the story on that nickname too????
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's