Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: What's the story of your nickname?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
My name wouldve been Gstro. But none is good to.
My dad had made my name on xbox "jankat" and then I made my username on Millsberry (in 5th grade) jankt, but it wouldnt accept it so I was all like "FFFFFFFFFFF" and I put 9080 at the end and it just stuck. Thank you father for my username Big Grin
You got your user name from your dad? Cool
My nickname has a small story behind it.

About 6 months ago, I used to play DotA a lot. Having trained a lot, I decided to join a tournament near my town, with a couple of friends. So we had to think of proper nicknames. My buddies just used their usual ones. So I was like, what nickname should I use in order to make a good impression? I wanted something unique, uncommon After some thinking and a quick search on the internet, I ended up with this one. Since then I use it in most of my accounts.

Personally, I like it because it has something like a meaning behind it but is also abstract.
my nickname's story is:
before 3 years i bought my nitendo,and a ds card.i dont know but something happened and i choose pokemon pearl.i liked starly so i trained my starly.[when i got the 1st badge it was 24 level]then it evolved into staravia and the to staraptor.so i got staraptor for name.

my 2nd nickname[which i use in nintendo games]is tai.
i loved digimon so i got the name tai from tai
I am called Giratina88 because I was called this on another site
There's not much of a story behind my nickname.
Anyone who knows me knows about my obsession with Grass Type Pokemon and that I collect Dragons. I have clay dragon I made with my own two hands. I have several Dragon statuettes, one is from Japan. I even have Dragon Wind-chimes.
Also, I really want a Grass/Dragon Pokemon even though it will be 4X weak to Ice. I guess I was hoping that if I chose grassdragon as my nickname, Nintendo might make a Grass/Dragon for Gen VI.
Well, I needed a cool name for the nets.

When I was about ten, I was known as "Classified". When someone would ask me my name, I would respond that it is Classified. Big Grin

Then, that name got old, and I was starting to gain a reputation as a n00b as Classified. For a little while, I experimented with King, but that name was stupid and unoriginal.

Then, I heard about a college named Bard College at Simon's Rock. (I forget where I heard about it, or where it is located. It's on Simon's Rock, apparently.) Then, a wild IDEA appeared! I rearranged the words of the name and created my proto-nickname, Simon the Bard of Rock! Toungue

I had grown attatched to my new nickname, and I decided that the Bard of Rock needed a last name. I tried out a few, and ultimately settled on Alcovich.

Then I went around on the nets calling myself Simon Alcovich, shortening eventually to Alcovich.

And then a couple months ago, LP wouldn't let me into my account, so I made a new one: Alcov1ch.
Was trying to figure out a good username for another site and my brother was talking about Azumarill, so I used the Azu that they added in front of Marill.
Well mine is the Japanese name for Ninetales. XD

And I like it, that's why I used it. :3
Back in school I was writing and book and the three main characters were Vahn Damien Heart Danta of the Light and Rayne Alexandra Lockhart. And Death Heart came from a band i was in that never fully formed Death at Heart.
Well, Mine is pretty Simple but gained a back story, i like gems but Emeralds are my favorite, but it also turns out that the emerald is my birth stone. Because i liked Emeralds and they are true to me, it became my username

so thats the story behind my username, though i have had a hella ton of other names whilst on the #Legendary_pokemon channel, but i stuck with Emerald again. Smile
My name came when I got my first Riolu. I loved the pokemon, so I took the name RioluKid for a while, but I wanted something better. Eventually I thought of RioluKing and since then That's what I have been called.

Dgdkfg

Very nice as well,....very generous, good forums as well.
support voiture Google Nexus 9 coque Google Nexus 9
I used to be called Crhonos in forums, back in the day you could easily find me on google!!!
But all the people complaining to me about how my nickname was wrongly written (they thought it should be Chronos), made me stick with it for more time!!! After all, the name was mine... Well I grow up and realized the Crhonos was a bit childish then I mixed my name with my in life nickname, bang!
Frans Ferdy!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's