Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: What's the story of your nickname?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
MANUELF COMES FROM MANUEL (IN GREEC EMMANOUIL) WICH IS MY NAME AND MEANS THE GOD IS HERE( IT ACTUALI MEANCE THE GOD IS WITH US, BUT ANYWAY) AND THE F TO COMBINE AND MAKE THE WORD ELF WHO ARE POWERFULL MAGIC CREATURES! AS I AM AN APPRENTICE MAGE, I WANTED TO SHOW IT! BUT ALL STARTED WHEN I BOUGHT MY GOLD VERSION: AT THE BAGINING I WANTED TO BE NAMED "PSYCHIC MANUEL" BUT IT WAS TOO BIG! THEN I THOUGHT TO RIGHT JUST MANUEL BUT IT WASN'T VERRY GOOD! AT LAST I THOUGHT AT MANUELF AND WHAT IT COULD MEAN! SINCE THEN I HAVE NEVER CHANGED MY NICNAME AND EVEN AT THIS FORUM I CHOOSED IT CAUSE I WANTED TO SHOW MY "REAL" POKEMON NICNAME! THAT'S MY NICNAMES HISTORY AND MEANING!
Kalas comes from my favorite's RPG game (Baten Kaitos) main character.

P.S. Manuelf don't use only capitals.
sorry, i undestud it at the end of my post!
Pichu madness.Basically I found the avatar on deviantart.com and i named me Evil Pichu.Toungue
my nick comes from Celebi my favourite pokemon and the starting of my real-life name:Σι...
my nick name comes from Link(from zelda) my favourite video game character
o3o..
I like dogs. xD
When I saw the movie with Celebi I loved it, so my nickname from then is Celebi.Big Grin
From my dead dog name...To remember her,but also ..er whatev I dont know,but not only for my dog...SmileToungue
Dogs are definitely the best. ^-^
that F on MANUELF s name reminds me a story: i said to my brother there is a new race coming in l2 it is named Kamael, and my brother answered:
What Kamaelf? a new race of elves?
do you see what does an f does?
my nickname created by a game called ogame
Is there anything i could say about my current nickname?Toungue
Well,my previous nickname,(POKERULER)came in my mind unexpectedly and i had no special reason to pick it up,i just picked it.
Well, my nickname is based off my E-mail account ([email protected]) I changed the j5679 'cause I wanted a change. I came up with Ace, put it at then end, and posted my first comment on the Legendary Pokemon POTW's as ExplorerAce. I wanted to change back after a while, but I didn't.
Just i like tyropites(and i dont know how is tyropita at englishToungue)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's