Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Adventures in Astreon region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
lol!I agree with Aluado it was funny!!
Nice work mirka!
great Big Grin keep writing!!!
If you wonder why I have not write for SO long,here is the reason: busy at school...Sad
BUT NOW I WILL TAKE MY REVENGE!*yells*In Saturday I will writ the continu!8D
Happy Easter!^^
A chapter !!! O_____O So rare
-EE-VVEEEEEE!
-PIKA-PIII!
-SOL!!!
-SWEEEEE!!!
-MEW-WEEWMEW!
"Don't be ridiculous Rose,you don't have to start your adventure with...these...Pokemon!And stop crying and sobbing,dear,Pokemon are not that important to you!!!!"...My mum was telling me that EVERY time I wondered when I would start my adventure.I am 16,the other kids,started at 10,I started 6 years later!But,now,...I-I have to be strong...I HAVE TO BE STRONG!It may be a pokemon...Yes,it is a poke!It must be a...a...Machamp,yes,it is a muchamp...There is only ONE way to learn.I took a big deep breath...And I turned my head,...
....But I wish I hadn't...!!!This....was...so scary ...and-and beautiful,at the same time.
There is a 40metre dragon!A black dragon...BLAZIA!!I remember that crazy lady at that city with the candy lake...
-Bl-bl-blbl-aa-a-zia?
-Graaamph! (imagine this is dragon voice)
-Bu-t-t-t h-oo-w?
-Bee-ee-ee--eee-eee...Celebi is shaking in my hug.It must be so scared,the poor thing.But HOW?I didn't believe the legend,this is the PKMN world!!!
-Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaamph!The dragon slowly comes towards me...Please don't eat me,please don't eat me ...
-Gramph....Blazia put her head down pointing at me.
-Wh-what do you want...?
-Bee-bee-bee!
-Really Celebi?She offers us a ride?
-Bee.
-Hm...O-OK,then....I am walking towareds her.She-she is so big,and tall,...But yet so magical and beautiful...
-Grmp!It's time for the big step.I can do it...I can step at her , she is offering me the ride,I am not forcing her,be strong..."Be strong" that was what my uncle was saying.He wanted me to start a journey....
-A-aa-gh!I did it!I am at her neck!Blazia raises her head.The view is so magical from up here...
-Gra-mp!
-What does she say Celebi?
-Be-ee.bee-bee....Celebi's eyes are wide open.Mine too...
-Hold...tight?Why?
-BEE!!!
-Gaaaah!We-we WE ARE FLYING!!!!
-BEEE!
-Graa-mp!
-Celebi?
-Be-be-bee!
-Prepare to battle Freshia?
-Graaamph!
-Beee- beee!
-So...We're heading to their hideout....Neat!

The wierd thing is that Rose can understand what Celebi says and Celebi can get what Blazia says @_@
Oh yeah lol.
will this story contineun
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's