Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Single Pokémon Rating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Well, nothing is perfect. Toungue But you´re right, if the opponent underestimates you... Hehehe, I´ve heard many times that Jumpluff is weak, then I proved the opposite^^
HEH. Yeah, that happens a lot. I have just finished training my electrivire :
level: 100 Moveset: Thunderpunch
nature: adamant Ice punch
hp: 263 Cross Chop
attack: 367 Earthquake
defense: 159
special attack: 176
special defense: 185
speed: 280
I also finished the EV training of my PBR Electivire. It has the same moveset but a little better IVs. I think it will be a great support for my Starmie at the Battle Tower
I have to train it as wellSmile It has 26 in both Speed and Sp.Attack.I was bored,so I didn't try to find any better.Electivire is propably the best choise for the Expert Belt item as it hits a lot of Pokemon with super effective hits.Especially for Battle Tower Brick Break could be suggested over Cross Chop because in there you don't have the option to miss.Cross Chop is an egg move though so it wouldn't be nice to replace it forever.I will propably try to clone my Electivire if I want it to enter the BT.
I want you opinion for one pokemon i am training which is Weavile: 57 level, hp 162, attack 182, defense 87, special attack, 63, special defense 115, speed 216 Moveset: night slash, metal claw, faint attack, quick attack.
I didn't learn it any new moves because i am training it with exp.share and it's nature is jolly
Your moveset has a lot of problems. You use 2 attacks of the same type (prefer Night Slah over Faint Attack), metal claw is less powerful than Brick Break, has less accuraccy and hit only Ice and Rock types pokemons instead of Brick Break that also hit normal, dark and steel. Also, replace Quick Attack for the STAB first attack Ice Shard if you can't get Ice Punch for Weavile because is a breeding move. Make sure you read NM2 PotW for Weavile. It will help you a lot.
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2008/01/...dp-weavile
OK.I'll keep in mind that. The only thing i wanted to know is if there is anything wrong with its (weavile's) stats. Thanks for the tip though
George7 Wrote:The only thing i wanted to know is if there is anything wrong with its stats.

No, there is nothing wrong. It's one perfect Electivire. It has awesome attack(almost max) and awesome speed. Keep it mind that its nature is Adamant, so max speed for Neutral Natures(Electivire) is 289, and yours has 280.
Just a note... if you plan to activate Electivire´s ability by luring an electric attack then switching out to Electivire, 264 of speed is enough. So, you can spend the rest of EVs on HP, to make Electivire more durable, or SAtk, if you want to try Thunderbolt.
@Aluado: Actually, I prefer putting all the Speed EVs to an Electivire, because you cannot predict every battle.If I am not able to activate Motor Drive, I believe that extra speed is very important for Electivire even if its not perfect...
I know that, Blue. But if you´re sure, somehow, that you´ll take an electric attack, it´s worth to try, don´t you think?
Of course it would be better to give Electivire more EPs where it is needed.Gyarados is one of Electivire's best partners.Not only it is very powerful, but the best way to defeat it is electricity, something that Electivire admires a lot.

suicunejohn o elinas

Which is better for Electivire?Cross Chop or Brick Break?
Cross Chop but it's an egg move
suicunejohn o elinas Wrote:Which is better for Electivire?Cross Chop or Brick Break?

Generally Cross Chop, but if you want to enter the Battle Tower you should consider Brick Break because it has more accuracy and in the Tower a mistake can cost you a lot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's