Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Single Pokémon Rating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Specially if you consider that the Battle Tower always "cheats", don´t? Who haven´t ever missed every move after the foe used a single Double Team? Who haven´t died with the first Guillotine or any other OHKO move that the foe used? Or missed 3 Will-o´Wisp´s in a row?

suicunejohn o elinas

I agree with you Aluado.It is getting annoying!A Luvdisc got a critical hit every time it used Water Pulse lol.
Hey guys,i want some advice with 2 pokemons I'm planing to train.
The 1st:
Roserade
nature:Timid
EV's:252spd/252sp.attk/6hp
item:Life Orb
moves:Energy Ball
Sludge Bomb
Shadow Ball
Giga Drain
I put Giga Drain to recover some of the damage from LifeOrb,if you have a better suggestion for type coverage,its welcome.

The 2nd:
Ninetales
nature:Timid
EV's:252spd/252sp.attk/6hp
item:Focus Shash
moves:Calm Mind/Nasty Plot
Flamethrower
Energy Ball
????
Here I'm not sure wich is best,Calm Mind or Nasty Plot,and I need a move for the last spot.
Thanks in advance.
I am not expert in Roserades, but I believe that you don't need Giga Drain. Even if it recovers some HP, Roserade is not THAT durable, so you will not gain much. I would suggest Sleep Powder instead.

Nasty Plot is obviously the best choice for Ninetales. Hypnosis would be a good move for your last spot. You can also use Shadow Ball for a more offensive Ninetales.
Guys i want your opinion on this pkm , it's not high leveled yet:
Dragonair lv 37
hp: 96
att: 111
def: 58
sp.att: 54
sp.def: 63
speed : 89

255evs in att and 255 in speed

Forthcoming moveset for Dragonair

Dragon Dance
Outrage
Fire Punch
Earthquake
Did you check his IVs? What nature is it? Adamant or Jolly are the best nature, in my opinion, for a Dragonite. If you are battling an Ice-type Pokemon, I don't think it will survive so you won't be able to use Dragon Dance. You could also teach it Dragon Claw instead of Outrage/Fire Punch.
Fr3, it's Adamant. And the moveset is quite good too. Give it a Lum Berry as a held item, otherwise switch Outrage with Dragon Claw and give it a Yache Berry. Not much to say about it...
ok i'll swich outrage with dragon claw
Actually, Outrage is much better, you just have to use a Lum Berry as an item.
Ok ( and imagine i couldn't find dragon claw TM )
I just wanted to ask you something guys.
Is that a good moveset for Kyogre?(In sapphire version)
@Leftovers
-Surf(filler)
-Ice beam( for grass types,mainly)
-Earthquake(for steel types and orthers)
-Thunder(for water types)
Thanks.
Surf ain't a filler at all, it's gonna be the main move you'll be using. It gets STAB so it's really powerful. Now replace EQ with Calm Mind and Kyogre is ok.
Ok,thank you Nm.I'll get a heart scale do the job for meToungue
Breloom level 59 (And I continue the level-up)
Item: Toxic orb
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Poison heal
HP: 146
Attack 229 | 255 E.P.s
Defense 102
Sp. Attack 92
Sp. Defense 68 D:
Speed 141 | 255 E.P.s

Moves

Sky Uppercut
Substitute
Seed bomb
Mach punch ( I don't know what attack to put there)

Thanks to Pokemon of the week of lp for the help.
Instead of Mach Punch use Spore and replace Sky Uppercut with Focus Punch. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's