Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Single Pokémon Rating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ok, thanks, Big Grin I had Sky Uppercut because it can attack foes when they are in air (fly).

Edit: I searched at LP's pokedex but it can't learn Spore.
Breloom cannot learn Spore, it can only learn it as a Shroomish if you do not evelve it. That's why I didn't comment on your moveset in the first place. Without Spore, using Focus Punch is not good. Just think of adding Protect in the moveset maybe replacing Substitute for scouting their first move and letting Poison Heal kick in.
Alright, thanks, I'll try again breeding to find a naughty shroomish with poison heal.
Why naughty? Adamant is really better...
Really? Ok I'll try to find Adamant, thanks for the help Big Grin
@Ninjomewtwo: Instead of Protect, I prefer to use Leech Seed, Seed Bomb or Stone Edge... if Breloom has only Focus Punch to attack, any ghost will stop it easily.
Actually, Breloom´s strategy consists on Breloom be sent out when the foe is using a slower foe. Then, you put it to sleep. On that turn, Toxic Orb´s effect will be activated. Wink
Aluado, I totally agree with all these, it's just that Celebi's Breloom didn't have access to Spore anymore. Also, Seed Bomb was already in the set and I also told him to drop Focus Punch. Anyway, Breloom needs Spore in the first place, if there's no Spore, a new Breloom is the solution.
what to you think ? Dusknoir is better a ph.wall or a sp.wall ?
Hi guys,I'm thinking about make my first Dusknoir,here's what I'm thinking:
Dusknoir
nature:Sassy/Careful
item:Leftovers
EV's:252 HP/Sp.Def,6 Attk or Def
moveset:
Curse
Shadow Punch
Thunder Punch
Earthquake
What do you think of it?
BLUE Wrote:I have trained a special Butterfree that proved very useful in all battles it took part.I don't want to say its moveset because I want to surprise some more Forum Members Toungue If you want it send me a PM.

yes i know what you mean... remember our battle? this buttefly whas an inatended surprise!

about dusknoir:
dusknoir is more a teaser than anything else... I whould sugest you to encharge him with more teasing moves and only one that does direct hits, for exaple thunderpunsh that (i think) is very likely to cause paralise! a good moveset for dusknoir whoold be (i think):
thunderpunsh
will-o-wisp
(some sleeping-type move/some freezing type move)
curse.

I think this is an ideal moveset for a dusknoir, but it would be better to see what the other think about it!
Garam Wrote:Hi guys,I'm thinking about make my first Dusknoir,here's what I'm thinking:
Dusknoir
nature:Sassy/Careful
item:Leftovers
EV's:252 HP/Sp.Def,6 Attk or Def
moveset:
Curse
Shadow Punch
Thunder Punch
Earthquake
What do you think of it?
If Dusknoir wasn't a ghost, that would be a great moveset. But Dusknoir won't raise its Atk & Def with Curse, it will just cut its HP and lay that Curse on its opponents. Anyway, the moveset I would suggest is:

Dusknoir @ Leftovers
Careful, 252 HP, about 160-180 in SpDef, rest in Def
- Will-o-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Thunderpunch
- Fire Punch

Without Pain Split, it can't heal itself so it dies easily. Will-O-Wisp is a must. ThunderPunch for Gyarados and Starmie (Rapid Spinner no.1), Fire Punch for Forretress (Rapid Spinner no.2) and Weavile. Donphan (Rapid Spinner no.3) is stopped by WoW. Yes, Dusknoir's main purpose is to block Rapid Spinners.

If you like Curse though, I used this set on my 3rd gen Dusclops and it pwnd some guys in Net Battle... Oh, good days.

Dusclops (Obviously Dusknoir now) @ Leftovers
Careful, Same EPs as above
- Curse
- Protect
- Pain Split
- Night Shade

In D/P though, it will fail mainly due to Weavile.
Thanks NM2,I forgot that Curse works that way on Ghost types...I have see it only one time and didn't remember it.
Well guys i want you to have a look at this

Tentacruel
Nature : Careful
Item : Leftovers
Ability : liquid Ooze
Ev's : 130 Hp, 200 att, 180 sp.def
Moveset : Poison Jab, Waterall, Rest, Sleep Talk
180 EPs in Sp.Def. maybe?
Also, I'd suggest 200 in Sp.Atk. with Surf and Ice Beam/Sludge Bomb instead of Poison Jab and Waterfall.
Guys what do you think of this :

Mamoswine ( M ) Adamant
@ Choise Scarf
4 Hp, 252 Att, 252 speed
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Ice Shard
Ice Fang

Opinions are welcome
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's