Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Single Pokémon Rating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It's very nice George. Well, you could replace choice scarf w/ choice band to get more attack but choice scarf is IMO better allowing you to attack first.

I need your help. I have this
Ninjask@Leftovers
Evs:176Hp/252Attk/80Speed
Jolly

Batton Pass
Sub/tute
Swords Dance
X-Scissor

I thought of replacing Swords Dance with Protect
1stly Ninjask will almost never have time to Swords dance except in the first turn of the battle where the opponent will lay down spikes or boost his pokemon's stats
2ndly This way ninjask will last longer on the field.
3rdly Since protect is a priority move, it may be lucky so to avoid an Ice shard witch is a priority move too.

Also this Ninjask is about Lvl 46 so I can change its Eps. I was also lucky to get it with 31 Iv in speed without any breeding chain Smile

Waiting for answers
Well. it's ok. Ninjask is only used because of its stat giveaway ability that means ( speed boost + swords dance and then baton pass) to give some speed or att to the next pokemon.
It depends on the oponent if Ninjask will have time to use Swords dance, that's were substitute comes. If the opponent is a sweeper you can use substitute in order to use then swords dance
In the first turn that opponents lay Spikes/SR down, that's when you Sub and the next turn you get a free SD. The only reason for Protect is to avoid Bullet Punch/Ice Shard/QA, but then I'd replace X-Scissor for it, after all Ninjask will nearly never get to sweep. But I still think that Protect is not needed.
If it's ok with the Ninjask, i shall post the next pokemon that i am not sure about it

Exeggutor @ Heat Rock
Nature : Modest
Ability : Chlorofyll
Ev's : 4Hp, 252Sp.att, 252Speed
Moveset :
- Sunny Day
- Solarbeam/ Leaf Storm
- Sludge Bomb
- Psychic
It's ok, I'd just change Sludge Bomb for Sleep Powder. Sludge Bomb hurts nothing but other Grass-types, most of which can be hit with Psychic. Sleep Powder though may force Exeggutor counters to switch out.
Well i wanted desperatly some advice about something and i didn't have any other choice that to post here after 6 months. I wanted sime advice about this :

Tyranitar - Adamant
@Leftovers
Ev's : 252 att/ 108 def/ 150 sp.def
Moveset : Earthquake
Brick Break
Stone Edge
Fire Fang/ Wait for Platinum about fire punch
Nm2 told me that it should have some good iv's in speed but i didn't like this idea beacuse it's speed is really low.
Any idea is welcome
George7 Wrote:Tyranitar - Adamant
@Leftovers
Ev's : 252 att/ 108 def/ 150 sp.def
Moveset :
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Fire Punch
Brick Break

Even if a Pokemon is slow, such as T-tar, you can still make use of it. For example, Adamant CB Rampardos is dreadfully slow. However, the power it puts out is amazing. Many walls and other slow sweepers are not safe. The point of a speed based matagame is: I need to have 404 speed. Rather, outrun what you can. Adamant Tyranitar with Max Speed EVs can outrun pokemon such as Adamant Ursaring or Adamant Machamp. Let's begin. At the very least, 184 Speed EVs allow you to outrun those 202 Speed Pokemon. Pokemom like them are trying to outrun Heracross, so outrun them. The next step up 204 Speed EVs, where you outrun bulky Suicune, as well as Marowak. The last major Speed tier is 221, which is T-tar's max. Of all these Speeds, Max or 209 are the best. The major Pokemon are outrun (or tied), and they are both viable options. The remainder of the EVs should be put into Defense or HP. Although his Special Defense is lower than his Defense, the Sandstorm that comes with T-tar boosts his SDef by 1.5, so he is considerably bulky.

About the actual moveset now: Brick Break should be replaced by Superpower when you get Platinum. I see Fighting as a waste when you have Earthquake and Fire Punch. Replacing it with Crunch or Pursuit would be better, IMO. If you don't like Fighting or the options above, Outrage, Ice Punch, or Aqua Tail are all replacement options.

You could change the Leftovers to something like the Expert Belt, Choice Band, or Life Orb. If you're going to be slow, hit hard.

If you take the suggestions above, here's the new moveset condensed:

Tyranitar @ Leftovers / Boosting Item
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 204 Spd / 52 HP or Defense / 252 Atk OR 252 Spd / 4 HP / 252 Atk
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- Ice Punch / Aqua Tail / Outrage

Hope this is okay.
I think i have a t-tar that counters the low speed problem,

Adamant
252 atk
188 special def
68 def

Crunch
stone edge
earthquake
ROCK POLISH

bring him in on something that will be scared off, and then polish uo
Dragon Dance solves T-Tar's low speed issues while boosting its already kickbutt Attack and is like a thousand times better imo. Rock Polish may be faster, but whatever, Skarmory will phaze you away w/o you hurting it like a DD-LO-Stone Edge would.
ive got a dd t-tar and its awsome
I have an awesome move set for sharpedo:

Role: Physical sweeper
Items: Choice band/Life orb/Muscle band
Ep: 6 hp, 252 atk, 252 speed
Nature: Jolly/Adamant
Moves:
pursuit/crunch/nightslash
water fall
ice fang
u-turn(for use with choice band)/earthquake
It's pretty nice. Personally i'd prefer a Rock Slide Instead of ThunderPunch. I'ts just personal. Or maybe Stode Edge if you're the 'risky' guy...
What do you think of this set?

Shaymin @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
EPs:252 HP,108 Def,148 SpDef

Substitute
Synthesis
Toxic
Energy Ball
Well, I guess it's ok but the problem is that sandstorm ruins synthesis recovery(so does rain and hail) and sandstorm is far too common nowadays for the whole sub-recovery process to work... So what about putting rest instead as shaymin has natural cure and can pretty much recover once it's switched out?
Substitute though doesn't work well with rest so if you go with rest you could consider leech seed. Seed flare can be also put instead of energy ball but since your shaymin is supposed to stay for long and stall, its low PP can be a problem
I forgot about Rest+Switch Out.Thank you very much Grovyle_Fan!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's