Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: NM2's Challenge Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Think outside the box.
(18-01-2009 04:32 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]What should we do???

Hmm...the pokemon cries are supposed to form a song or something.But it's kinda hard to find the song...
(18-01-2009 04:32 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]What should we do???

Figure it out yourselves, then solve it. Wink
one question, what genre the song is?
heh just by the first 3 pkm i'll say panzer battallion. if it's wrong just not shout that it isn't
(18-01-2009 05:50 PM)pokeman Wrote: [ -> ]one question, what genre the song is?

Ultra-super-duper-death-grindcore-heavy-thrash metal.

(18-01-2009 05:52 PM)George7 Wrote: [ -> ]heh just by the first 3 pkm i'll say panzer battallion. if it's wrong just not shout that it isn't

Dunno how you figured it was Panzer Battalion, but wrong, it's not.
EDIT: B.Y.O.B. by System of a Down
Wrong, though I still do not see how you guys try to figure my thing out. Or are you just randomly naming songs? If it's that way, then ok, we'll have another challenge in a century or two.
I figured out mine by the first 3 pokes . If it's from Nanowar Manowar i don't excactly the name i am not gonna find it
Instead of constantly melting over your keyboard/mouse in our games section, why don't you people try to solve this stuff, proving your higher levels of awesomeness to the others? I mean this will give you a better opportunity to brag than just beating a high score there, which may be re-beaten the next day. So, get to figuring this challenge, it ain't as hard as it seems.
Well, to tell the truth i am too bored to check the cries of all pkms. And i guess i am not the only one, so why not changing the challenge ?
George7 Wrote:Well, to tell the truth i am too bored to check the cries of all pkms. And i guess i am not the only one, so why not changing the challenge ?

I doubt that's what it is, otherwise, why would there be four Unown then?
(03-02-2009 03:42 PM)George7 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, to tell the truth i am too bored to check the cries of all pkms. And i guess i am not the only one, so why not changing the challenge ?

Ok, when did I say that the cries of those Pokemon have anything to do with the challenge? In order to find a sound similar to a song and then name it, you would have to download the cries, merge them in one audio file using a program like Audacity and still be able to recognize the song. Do you think I would ever take my time to think of such a challenge? So, get down and figure it out, as I said it ain't that difficult.
Bump for great justice. C'mon guys, it's just a code dammit. You've got to at least try till this weekend, otherwise I'll post the solution, proving to you that the challenge I post the solution of which can't be found on the Internet is the one that none of you can solve. Get your minds to do some work.

(03-02-2009 11:16 PM)ExplorerAce Wrote: [ -> ]...why would there be four Unown then?

Five Unown. Don't miss any.
Lasers charging.This just proves how stupid everybody is.If the challenge's answer can't be googled it's byebye time...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's