Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: NM2's Challenge Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
is maybe somthing to do with food???? what langauge is that??
The secret word is "ninjomewtwo" .
Correct.

The first sentence/line is in simplified Chinese, a simple babelfish translation would give you: "You should search the bacon cipher."
By googling the Bacon Cipher, you would see it allows you to encode a phrase in A's and B's, and, OH MY GOD the second sentence is full of A's and B's!
So, decoding the second sentence using the Bacon Cipher, you get "USE A CAESAR CIPHER WITH A SHIFT OF SEVEN FOR THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE".
Caesar Cipher?! What is that? Oh, I know, I'll google it! According to Wikipedia, a Caesar cipher, also known as a Caesar's cipher, the shift cipher, Caesar's code or Caesar shift, is one of the simplest and most widely known encryption techniques. It is a type of substitution cipher in which each letter in the plaintext is replaced by a letter some fixed number of positions down the alphabet. For example, with a shift of 3, A would be replaced by D, B would become E, and so on.
So, decoding the final line using a Caesar Cipher with a shift of 7, turns "MAX ITLLPHKW BL GBGCHFXPMPH" into "THE PASSWORD IS NINJOMEWTWO".

It seemed quite easy to me, just a matter of googling. Tell me your opinions for future challenges. Next one, dunno when.
ahh. In the translation the result was: You should search the bacon logo!Toungue. i google it and i just found some pictures with bacon:O!

edit:
Θα πρέπει αναζήτηση σήματος μπέικον. σήματος=logoSadToungue Only english translation... NO GREEK TRANSLATION again.Toungue Έκανα χαζομάρα...
why not do a slightly esier challenge
Any chance we can have some challenge to keep us busy for Christmas? Oh, great Ninjomewtwo? Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's