A few new
CoroCoro pages from some pamphlet have circulated:
- confirming the previous rumors, there’s a new feature called TV Transceiver [テレビトランシーバー] that permits video chat between 4 players locally or just 2 via WiFI; friend codes are used again and that’s obviously a DSi / 3DS only feature
- there’s also a new Pass By feature, that allows the game to connect automatically to other players in proximity
- the High Link [ハイリンク] is a grande online multiplayer hub, in the middle of Isshu region
- the placement of your Pokemon apparently plays a role in the effect of attacks in triple battles, similar to the Pokémon Battrio arcade game (Japanese exclusive)
- a new attack learnt by Gochiruzeru (the girl puppet creature), Magic Room [マジックルーム] negates the effects of all items held in battle
More details may arise once higher quality scans are available, so keep an eye on us!!