Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Multigen Tour - Summer 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: multigen5.jpg]

Hello there people! Lately I have been thinking of creating a tour and summer seems a very good opportunity. Now, about the tour. What is a multigen tour? In this tour half of the battles will be Gen V battles and the other half will be Gen IV battles. For instance, Player A has to battle against Player B. They will face each other in three battles. One in Gen IV and two in Gen V. In the begining it the players will have to go through the Group Stage, and then the Knock-Out phase begins.

RULES
  • Quick Claw is forbidden
  • Soul Dew is forbidden on Latios and Latias
  • The ability Moody is banned
  • Sleep Clause is on
  • OHKO clause is on
  • Do not use any moves that could force the battle to end up in a tie. Whoever does so loses, except if he/she was forced to usethat move (e.g. if the Pokemon was locked in a move like Flare Blitz). In such a case or if both teams' last Pokemon got killed by the weather the battle will be held again.
  • You are free to use as many teams as you like, without informing anyone about your team(s).
  • Swift Swim and Drizzle on the same team are banned

BANNED POKEMON [GEN IV]
  • Mewtwo [No. 150]
  • Mew [No. 151]
  • Wobbuffet [No. 202]
  • Lugia [No. 249]
  • Ho-Oh [No. 250]
  • Wynaut [No. 360]
  • Latias [No. 380]
  • Latios [No. 381]
  • Kyogre [No. 382]
  • Groudon [No. 383]
  • Rayquaza [No. 384]
  • Deoxys - all of its formes [No. 386]
  • Garchomp [No. 445]
  • Dialga [No. 483]
  • Palkia [No. 484]
  • Giratina - both of its formes [No. 487]
  • Darkrai [No. 491]
  • Shaymin - Sky forme only [No. 492]
  • Arceus [No. 493]

BANNED POKEMON [GEN V]
  • Mewtwo [No. 150]
  • Wobbuffet [No. 202]
  • Lugia [No. 249]
  • Ho-Oh [No. 250]
  • Blaziken - with Speed Boost [No. 257]
  • Wynaut [No. 360]
  • Kyogre [No. 382]
  • Groudon [No. 383]
  • Rayquaza [No. 384]
  • Deoxys - all of its formes [No. 386]
  • Dialga [No. 483]
  • Palkia [No. 484]
  • Giratina - both of its formes [No. 487]
  • Darkrai [No. 491]
  • Shaymin - Sky forme only [No. 492]
  • Arceus [No. 493]
  • Chandelure - with Shadow Tag [No. 609]
  • Reshiram [No. 643]
  • Zekrom [No. 644]

AWARD

Flawless Βold Mew Event Fall2010

At this point I would like to underscore a few things (I've said some of them above, but I just want to be sure):
  1. The tour will be carried out in Pokemon Online, a battle simulator which is not that famous, but it's really cool. You can download it here.
  2. The tour will be divided in two phases; group phase and knock-out phase. The number of the participants that will be in each group and the number of the participants that will be qualified from each group depends on how many people will sign up.
  3. You don't have to use the same team in every rournd, so no need to tell anyone what team you are going to use.
  4. To sign up, post here telling me your name in Pokemon Online.
  5. Arrange your battles with your opponents via PMs or any way you like. But if you face any problems (i.e. your opponent does not respond) please post it here.
  6. The battles will all be held in a specific server. It will probably be Pokémon España.

I hope everything is clear; if not, contact me. If you want to ask anything about Pokemon Online (P.O. for short),...contact me.

PARTICIPANTS [P.O. NAME IN BRACKETS]
  1. Spyros [Spyros]
  2. GeorgeSlayer [GeorgeSlayer]
  3. Giorgosss [Giorgosss]
  4. Phoenix [DeL.]
  5. Christos21 [Christos21]
  6. pekinoua [Peke2]
  7. JuanDeLolo [JuanDeLolo]
  8. herooftime [herooftime]
  9. Chaos714
  10. Pokemaniac [Pokemon640]
  11. Songohan [Songohanpipo]
  12. Johan [Johan]

GROUP A
  1. Christos21
  2. Giorgosss
  3. Chaos714

Giorgosss 1-2 Christos21
Giorgosss 2-1 Chaos714
Christos21 2-0 Chaos714

GROUP B
  1. pekinoua
  2. JuanDeLolo
  3. herooftime

herooftime 0-2 pekinoua
herooftime 0-2 JuanDeLolo
pekinoua 2-1 JuanDeLolo

GROUP C
  1. Songohan
  2. Pokemaniac
    Johan

Johan 3-0 Pokemaniac
Johan 0-0 Songohan
Pokemaniac 0-2 Songohan

GROUP D
  1. Spyros
  2. GeorgeSlayer
  3. Phoenix

GeorgeSlayer 1-2 Spyros
GeorgeSlayer 2-1 Phoenix
Spyros 2-1 Phoenix

The first two from each group proceed to the next phase, which is the knock-out phase:

[Image: tournamentknockoutv.jpg]

And we go on to the knock-out stage. The couples will be the following:

Christos21 2-1 JuanDeLolo

songohan 0-0 GeorgeSlayer

Giorgosss 2-0 pekinoua

Pokemaniac 0-0 Spyros

All battles in the group phase must be done until 1st of July. It's 9 days. I think they're enough.

All the battles in the knock ouy stage must be done until July 10th. It's 8 days. Good luck everyone!
In.              
I am in too.
Names:(Shiv,Giorgosss,GITest)
Name is DeL, (or DeL.) cause DeL is reserved in pokemon online server.
Also when you say V gen you mean that team must only have 5th gen pokemon?
(10-06-2011 04:41 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Also when you say V gen you mean that team must only have 5th gen pokemon?

Νο. I mean Pokemon from all generations including the 5th. And by saying "Gen IV" I mean Pokemon from all generations excluding Gen V.

(10-06-2011 04:40 PM)Giorgosss Wrote: [ -> ]Names:(Shiv,Giorgosss,GITest)

I think it would be better if you use one name for this tour. Just to make it easier for your opponent to find and challenge yo. I'll keep "Giorgosss" if you don't mind.
(10-06-2011 04:40 PM)Giorgosss Wrote: [ -> ]Names:(Shiv,Giorgosss,GITest)

I think it would be better if you use one name for this tour. Just to make it easier for your opponent to find and challenge yo. I'll keep "Giorgosss" if you don't mind.
[/quote]
Ok keep this Big Grin
Are ALL DW abilities disallowed? Or only unreleased ones?
I am in too.My PO name is christos21.Nice tournament Spyros Smile
you know that i am in right?name staraptor
(10-06-2011 05:19 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Are ALL DW abilities disallowed? Or only unreleased ones?

All of them.

(10-06-2011 05:21 PM)christos21 Wrote: [ -> ]I am in too.Nice tournament Spyros Smile

Well, actually multigen tour was GS' idea. Smile
Oh, and please, your name in PO.
I am in, just give me 5 minutes to read the rules cause I didn't read them Toungue
(my name is either Peke1, Peke2,Peke3, Peke4 or Peke5 Toungue)
Keep Peke2 thought.
On.-

PO name: JuanDeLolo or Uchiha Itachi if im not connected from the laptop..
I'll give it a (heroic) shot. I don't stand a chance against most of you, but I'll do my best.

herooftime's my name, and I usually lurk in the Pokemon Online server. Spyros, when does the tour start?
Τώρα που το θυμήθηκα: Μπορεί η ομάδα GenV Και GenIV να συμπίπτει;
(10-06-2011 11:02 PM)herooftime Wrote: [ -> ]Τώρα που το θυμήθηκα: Μπορεί η ομάδα GenV Και GenIV να συμπίπτει;

Yeap i think,but it will not be that good in both gens i think :S
Also, no Item Clause in sight, so I might as well use multiple Leftovers Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's