Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: What's the story of your nickname?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A long time ago, back to 1999, I was at home and I was VERY excited.I had bought my first Pokemon Game: "Pokemon Blue Version".Before I begin my main game, I played a couple of new games in order to see how the game works in the beggining.When I decided "Now I am going to start my game and become a Pokemon MASTER" I entered the name Blue as my Nickname.Soon, I started creating stories about Blue and his adventures (actually, my adventures) and so my nickname from that time is BLUE. What's the story of your nickname?
6+ year edit:

A ninja Mewtwo. NinjoMew2. NM2.
STFU N00b!!!!!MEWTWO FOR EVAH' AND EVAH'!

i don't think that you need anything special about my nick
It came through my mind after many stories about this pkmn. When i saw the movie, i liked his character much, so i decided to name me like that. Its also my favourite pkmn.
well the first time i saw pr. birch i was sth like ----------------------. i like him. his very odd.
well, i just came up w/ the 3453 b/c they are cloes to each other and are in my student ID and treecko, b/c its my fav pkmn along w/sceptile.
My nickname doesn't have anything special. Charizard is one of my favourite Pokemon and 2005 was the year I became a member of this forum.
Jim is my name and the file name which I enter everytime I begin a new game
Link is my favourite videogame character
Simple... Deoxys is a powerful pokemon and Charizard my favourite so at the biginning i was Deo then i put Charizard and Deoxys+Charizard=DEOZARD
well my nick it becomes from a fusion.
pokemon+man=pokeman!!!
Well, the first time I registred to a forum, I had to choose a nickname..

Now don't laugh.. no you also not billaros..

008 is beter than 007, and xtreme is just a cool suffix
Well, back in 2000 when I first got internet I joined ThePokemasters chat and well, I had to choose a nickname; I chose Arty, my Articuno's nickname in Pokemon Red. However some idiot registered it while I was in my newbie days and didn't know how to register a nickname myself. So, I ended up with Arty2 which I got used to and never changed back to Arty. It also abbreviates easier; into A2 Wink
AMAGAD!i was so curious about your nick...btw what is ur avatar?
the initials H.P from Hercules Papatheodoru
ok with the h but where's the p?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's