Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Single Pokémon Rating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

suicunejohn o elinas

What do you think of this moveset for mixed Infernape?

Infernape Hasty 252 attack,128 speed,128 sp.attack
Life Orb

Close Combat
Flamethrower
Thunderpunch
Nasty Plot
nice but what is the first and the last move?
Hey, you must inform us the nature too! Toungue
In my opinion, Infernape should have 252 efforts on Spd and a speed boosting Nature, since it´s fast but fragile.
@Deozard:Close Combat & Nasty Plot are the 1st and 4th move
@Aluado:It's hasty.

Maybe you didn't see them or he edited later. I agree with Alluado and since it has Life Orb it's quite powerful (but fragile) w/o 252 Evs in Attk. So give 252 in speed and 128 in attk and sp.attk

If it's lvl 100 you can't change anything but if below lvl 70 you can use berries to modify it's Evs. Or you may just planning to use it and breed to take it out Toungue.

Also don't just open a single thread for only a pokemon. Change the title to "Pokemon rating" or sth like this so others can expose their polemon.
Check the 3rd Infernape set here. It's probably the best way to go.
I have to say that i like more the CB-Ape
I never agreed with the stat raising moves

suicunejohn o elinas

Nah,I found that the Ivs are somwhat low,so I will breed again .
George7 Wrote:I have to say that i like more the CB-Ape
I never agreed with the star raising moves

You may have problems setting up a Pokemon, but you cannot deny that boosting moves can give you an edge in many situations.There are a lot of examples: Curse-Lax, Dragon Dancing Gyarados, Swords Dancing Scizor (with quick attack) , Nasty Plot Azelf and even the Extreme Killer Arceus (with Swords Dance)...
butterfree quick claw

Bug/Flying
Ability
Compound eyes (Raises moves’ accuracy by 30%)
Base Stats
HP: 60
Attack: 45
Defense: 50
Special Attack: 80
Special Defense: 80
Speed: 70

Effort Points
129 HP, 129 Defense, 252 Speed
Moveset
Sleep Powder
Whirlwind
Psychic
Stun Spore

hmm butterfree!!!! Big Grin i prefer to have both sleep-stun cause a lot pokes hae those anoying poke pwers that you cant makes them fal asleep or prlz them .I dont like using giga drain cause after butterfree takes a strike that lowers a lot its life you will never gain it Big Grin
I have trained a special Butterfree that proved very useful in all battles it took part.I don't want to say its moveset because I want to surprise some more Forum Members Toungue If you want it send me a PM.
Hey, since your Butterfree have Compound Eyes, how about Supersonic? And there aren´t many pokemon that doesn´t sleep or become paralyzed... Only Honchkrow, Primeape, Hypno, Vigoroth don´t sleep and only Ditto, Persian and Hitmonlee don´t become paralyzed. So, don´t worry so much about that. Toungue
Isn´t Bug Buzz a good idea for Butterfree too? What do you think?
And every pokemon that has ability own tempo like slowpoke cannot become confused, so, I'll agree with Aluado. Supersonic will be a good idea. What about toxic? It is a very good and strong move.
aluado anyay thnx for yours ideas but blue told me some great ideas .... and im thinking to train one caterpie based on the movset of blue Big Grin
You´re mean! You and Blue let me curious about Butterfree´s moveset! Toungue
Will it be used on UU metagame? Or on every match?
Aluado Wrote:You´re mean! You and Blue let me curious about Butterfree´s moveset! Toungue
Will it be used on UU metagame? Or on every match?

Actually it is designed for every match but mainly for the OU metagame!!!It is based mainly on surprise and can do some good work against those who underestimate Butterfree (almost everyone). I will make a Pokemon of the Week about it soon.I would like to test it further.
Also, I have started believing that surprise Pokemon or movesets are quite a good choice in the OU Metagame wich is full of Standar Movesets and their counters.The drawback of the surprise teams is that they work only once against the same person...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's