Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: NM2's Challenge Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
In this game, I'll be giving you a random challenge/task/test/whatever and the first one to complete/answer it correctly is the winner. The challenges will not be based on anything in particular, some of them may test your knowledge, some your intelligence and so on. The winner of each challenge will receive a prize which will be a Pokémon with egg moves most of the time. So, let's get going.

Challenge 1: Dennis Bergkamp rocks!

So, here we have a video. In this video, you can see one of the greatest goals ever, scored by Dennis Bergkamp after dribbling an unfortunate guy. It won the Goal of the Season prize of the English Premiership in the season 2001-2002.
Your job is to name:
1) The player who passed the ball to Dennis Bergkamp.
2) The defender that received that great dribble.

There's no time limit, the challenge will remain open until somebody answers it. The prize for the winner will be a Lv.5, male, Modest Bagon with Hydro Pump.

Challenge/Winner List:
Challenge 1: Dennis Bergkamp rocks! - Winner: Pr. Birch
Challenge 2: The Royal Rumble - Winner: Billaros
Challenge 3: Eeeexcellent! - Winner: fr3quency
Challenge 4: Numbers everywhere - Winner: Xara-lampos
Challenge 5: The guards (by Aluado) - Winner: Ninjomewtwo
Challenge 6: The Machoke Battle - Winner: Billaros
Challenge 7: Never trust the gypsies - Winner: Fenix
Challenge 8: Metal - Winner: pokeman
Challenge 9: Find the card - Winner: Billaros
Challenge 10: 2=1 (by Billaros) - Winner: Ninjomewtwo
Challenge 11: 10-digit number (by Billaros) - Winner: Ninjomewtwo
Challenge 12: Numbers ain't numbers - Winner: link
Challenge 13: Black or Red? - Winner: Billaros
Challenge 14: Aldebaran (by Billaros) - Winner: Ninjomewtwo
Challenge 15: Two lines - Winner: Charizard2005
Challenge 16: Name the Song - Winner: Charizard2005
Challenge 17: Name the Song II - Winner: Charizard2005
Challenge 18: Name the Soldier (by Billaros) - Winner: Celesi
Challenge 19: 12D Shape - Winner: ExplorerAce
Challenge 20: Decoding - Winner: GeorgeSlayer
1) Robert Pirès
2) Nikos Ntampizas
1)pires
2)Dabizas Nikos
DAMN YOU!YOU WERE JUST A BIT FASTER.

Should i delete your post?It contains less than 10 words and thereby i am the winner,hmmm.Oh and i am so sure you checked the comments and did not serch the net,cheater.Lol.
Birch, I owe you a Bagon now. Next challenge will be more difficult... It will take some time to find one though... And this time, Internet won't help you much...
I is readyz.

Challenge 2: The Royal Rumble

I hope you (used to) watch WWE otherwise you are not gonna solve this. You know, one Sunday per month, WWE holds some Pay-Per-View events. On Sunday, 28th January 2007, a PPV named Royal Rumble took place. And this is its advertising picture. Nice pic, really.
Your job is to identify at least 23 of the wrestlers shown in the pic.
Good luck. The prize will be a Lv.5, male, Adamant Larvitar with Dragon Dance.

Also, the guys in the pic are professional retards. Please, don't try this at home. Or school. Or work. Or anywhere.

©2007 World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
1.Cena
2.edge
3.undertaker
4.jeff hardy
5.matt hardy
6.sabu
7.peirama (aka bobby lasley)
8.ric flair
9.orton
10.benoit
11.Triple H
12.Carlito
13.Rey mysterio
14.Finley
15.Rob Van Dam
16.Dykstra
17.Sandman
18.King booker
19.Umaga
20.Mvp
21.Batista
22.Shelton Benjamin
23.Shawn Michaels
24.Great Χαλί
Ya, ya, that's correct... Although it would be easier if you have named Kane, Mr. Kennedy, Test, Hardcore Holly and John Morrison... Next challenge will come. Eventually.
noob...ena dyo tria tessera pente eksi efta oxto ennea deka
Billaros Wrote:1)pires
2)Dabizas Nikos
DAMN YOU!YOU WERE JUST A BIT FASTER.

Should i delete your post?It contains less than 10 words and thereby i am the winner,hmmm.Oh and i am so sure you checked the comments and did not serch the net,cheater.Lol.

Lol I am a cheater? I searched all the wikipedia for 2 hours, searching Player Archives and stuff. I win you lose. Fair Play. Toungue And what should I have written, in order that my post wouldn't be 10 words post and above?

1)pires
2)Dabizas Nikos
Hm, 5 words to polu
He was actually kidding but whatever.

Anyway, there we go.

Challenge 3: Eeeexcellent!

If you've seen the movie, then it's gonna be easy. Here's a pic of two guys starring in a certain movie. Helping you (if that can be considered as help), the movie was released in 1989 by Orion Pictures.
Your job is to:
1) Name these two actors.
2) Tell me the names of their roles in that movie.
3) Tell me the name of the band those two children had formed.

The Internet's at your disposal. You may start searching now. The prize will be a Lv.5, male, Adamant Larvitar with Dragon Dance again. Billaros and Birch, you can't go for this one, you have already won once.
DAMN YOU!

No, damn you.
1) Keanu Reeves Alex Winter
2) Bill and Ted
3) I'm not sure they formed a band Toungue
They did form a band, and that's why I gave the year 1989. Wink
About 1 and 2, I won't say if they are correct until you get an answer for the 3rd question.
1) Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter
2) Bill and Ted
3) The Wyld Stallyns
yeh,correct
Anybody remember this thread? Yeah, time to revive it.

Challenge 4: Numbers everywhere

More of an IQ test, less of a challenge. Let's see, we've got a strange puzzle here:

[Image: Test4.png]

Your job is to put the numbers 1 through 7 in this puzzle in such a way so that the total of the numbers in the circles with which a number is connected to is:
1 -> 12
2 -> 14
3 -> 9
4 -> 16
5 -> 14
6 -> 3
7 -> 11
What does that mean? If you put number 3 in the top-left circle, you have to put numbers in the three circles that are connected with the top-left one the total of which is 9, for example, 1,2 and 6 will do the job in that case.

The prize will be a Lv.5, male, Timid Nothing because I cannot trade anything right now. However, the winner will be allowed to mock others for not being as smart as he/she is.

Members not allowed to solve it: JimLink for he has already solved it, CombuskenEM for he knows the solution.

Is your IQ of 8 enough for solving this? We'll see...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's