Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Share your desktop!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Ok let's post my desktop wallpaper again with better quality Toungue

Desktop--> http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab336...roc/LP.png
Browser--> http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab336...LPreal.png
Here's mine: (Click to View)
Kinda boring isn't it, lol
and here goes me desktop:

[Image: 2yy8k0m_th.jpg]
Here's mine people

Awesome I know Big Grin I tend to tidy my desktop a lot ('cause it's easier than my drives)
how can i take a picture of my desktop Huh
i take a picture but i cant find it in my folders. does anyone knows where does it goes ?
Already posted in the thread:

(01-12-2010 02:47 AM)Ratiosu Wrote: [ -> ]So you know what Snipping Tool (Ergaleío apokommátwn) is? (search it in the search bar of your Start menu or in Accesories folder (Voi8ímata)

(01-12-2010 11:55 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]Somewhere in your keyboard there's a PrtScn button (stands for "Print Screen"). Press it, open MS Paint and choose paste. See what it does.
lots of stuff

thanks NM2 !!!
And here's mine. Yeah, One Piece related stuff...
Isn't it just marvelous~?
Indeed, it's marvelous... Could you give me a link so that i can download it?
Although I was being sarcastic, there you go. xD
IT'S PAERFECTO!
Here's mine, though it is a little out of date now D:
Woo
Mine is pretty simple.

[attachment=599]

Also, treecko3453 could you give me a link for your wallpaper? I only have a low res version of this pic.

Edit: Nevermind, terraplant send it
Mine seems kinda simple, too, thought at times it looks funny. Big Grin

Even if it's temporary, here you go:
Also, I don't dare showing you the folders, software, etc. cause it takes 70% of the screen and it looks ugly there..
And after many months, things have changed, I got a whole new pc as well as a more organized desktop. Looking the old one reminds me all the stuff I did with my old and first computer I ever had (and that i was really into Pokémon that time). Anyway, here's the new one.

Wondering what lives down there..?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's