Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Share your desktop!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Wow......Some really awesome desktops im seeing here Smile
Here are mine:

Netbook(win xp): (Click to View)
Netbook(Ubuntu 11.10 , Unity shell) (Click to View)

I'll be getting a desktop of my own in about 6 months though Smile (i hope.....Confused )
Also , @Arty2 what OS Are you using? If im not wrong that is a FOSS isn't it? And it obviously runs on KDE......Is it gentoo?
New Desktop on my netbook Smile (Windows XP)

[Image: screenshotvistapsycho.jpg]
[Image: 3501i7l_th.png]

Because TopHat's wallpapers are top tier and he's also fast with them. Toungue
(26-02-2012 02:08 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 3501i7l_th.png]

Because TopHat's wallpapers are top tier and he's also fast with them. Toungue

Already??? Confused lol anyway , nice one. As soon as i can connect to the internet with my new pc i'll be posting my desktop as well Smile
[Image: aaaaaaaiu.png]

Full View.

In 3 days, Windows 8 Consumer Preview aka Beta. Heart Can't wait. =)
(26-02-2012 02:08 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]Because TopHat's wallpapers are top tier and he's also fast with them. Toungue

I still have an older one but truth is I didn't like the new formes/pokemon whatever they are supposed to be, so i wouldn't prefer them as wallpapaers. But I have to admit that these minimalistic Pokémon wallpapers are pretty nice.

Current desktop

[Image: thumb_black2white2.png]

To tell the truth, I wanted something else with them but I find this quite good Big Grin Minimalism ftw.
[Image: hth16g.png]
Wow this theme thing Win 7 has that gives you the option to change desktops every *asdf* minutes is awesome Smile Mine change every 30 minutes (Click to View)
@Kingnothing412
Nah, just Windows XP, themed with tango project icons. I just can't stand how intrusive and ugly the default Windows' icons and visual styles are. Unfortunately, leading architectural applications only run under Windows, otherwise I'd have moved to Linux years ago.

[Image: bg1d9d_th.jpg]
(20-03-2012 10:01 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]@Kingnothing412
Nah, just Windows XP, themed with tango project icons. I just can't stand how intrusive and ugly the default Windows' icons and visual styles are. Unfortunately, leading architectural applications only run under Windows, otherwise I'd have moved to Linux years ago.

[Image: bg1d9d_th.jpg]

I see. And yeah , i know what you mean. win XP was quite ugly Confused (but not as ugly as the default 7 look)
(02-04-2012 07:48 PM)CoolStoryBro Wrote: [ -> ]

Ok, you have some pretty cool stuff there but some most of it is unorganized aswell. You got 2 browsers, 2 anti-virus, some icons and files that don't belong in you desktop and probably many program shortcuts that you rarely use. You could tidy it a bit.
(02-04-2012 07:48 PM)CoolStoryBro Wrote: [ -> ]

i kinda agree with db0 but anyway
nice icons Smile especially the audacity one. (great , now i want a ninetails firefox icon Toungue )
Hahaha yeah that fits me well. I'm extremely disorganized and I'm always telling myself I'll clean it up one day. I'll work on it soon though. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's