Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Share your desktop!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[Image: 2u4mo8w_th.jpg]

new comp & win8, no fancy themes for now :]
@8hach8
Dude you have many shortcuts, delete some of them. Also Y U NO WRITE YOUR PTCGO SCREEN NAME? (in the thread for the online tcg i mean)
Well,I started playing the game,but I got a bit bored and stopped.If I start again,I will write my name.
@Arty2, έφυγες από την 4:3 και έβαλες Windows 8; Περίεργο μου φαίνεται... Toungue Απόρω πως δεν έχεις ξεσκίσει τα εικονίδια ακόμη. Toungue
@fr3 English section of the forum -.-
[Image: 11m3x9t.jpg]

Changed the wallpaper yesterday. There are not so many things in the desktop because I hid the games to avoid temptation ( Toungue ) and also deleted some random stuff a while ago.
What's in the black folder?
And what kind of games do you have?
It's not a black folder, it's just a picture I wanted to hide. Toungue

I 've got PTCGO, PES, NFS and Hitman .
Oh!Is the picture about Pokemon X?Toungue
Just jokin' of course!
Oh!And nice wallpaper!
Fr3,this is for you!
+1 It's not an everyday thing when I see someone using my wallpapers. Smile Wish I had made a bigger "Abstract Geass"
Well,since you made an awesome wallpaper (I don't know who's the colourful guy) why shouldn't I use it? Wink
(28-03-2013 10:52 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ](I don't know who's the colourful guy)
(28-03-2013 10:52 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ](I don't know who's the colourful guy)
[Image: 632.gif]
@Kingnothing412, +infinity! Hahahaha

He's my favourite anime character, Lelouch Lamperouge. (I've made sure everyone in here knows of him) xD
So , i updated my desktop a few days ago , (Click to View)
i was thinking of adding a doc. Any suggestions?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's