Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Share your desktop!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Windows 8 upgrade is 30€ via internet, LibreOffice does everything Office can do, and it's free...
Yes, it's a nice deal. Not only that, but it costs 15$+tax for people that bought a new PC. Don't know if we're saying the same thing, though. Unfortunately, this offer ends in January 2013.

As for LibreOffice, yes, there are some nice alternatives to Microsoft Office, but I've learnt to use the second one and since I can activate it, regardless of the way, why not? Plus, I really like the cloud-based strategy with Office and I want to use it. Truth be told, I haven't looked into the cloud one(kinda basic info), but I will soon. Toungue
Been a while since I last posted here. So, update, here's my current desktop.

Don't know if I've mentioned it before, but you got something I've designed on your desktop, in the form of an icon Smile
(06-11-2012 10:27 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know if I've mentioned it before, but you got something I've designed on your desktop, in the form of an icon Smile

Really? Is it the Steam one? Or the Downloader? Maybe Skype? My trusty CCleaner? The Recycle Bin? It could be the KVIrc icon or even that little blue thing on the taskbar that shows the temperature.

You were referring to my desktop, right?
It's KVIrc alright, designed their icon/logo back in 2004 or so Smile
(06-11-2012 10:50 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]It's KVIrc alright, designed their icon/logo back in 2004 or so Smile

Score, I was pretty sure that it would be this or the CCleaner one or the temperature thingy. Well, I will keep it in mind whenever I open KVIrc to chat.
am i doing this right?
(07-11-2012 08:07 PM)Billaros Wrote: [ -> ]am i doing this right?

God, you really should tidy your desktop. I woder how you're able to function with all these things on your screen.

And I know that probably you just have that wallpaper just because but in case you do play TF2 you can add me on Steam, username same as here.
Db0 check your inbox Wink
My desktop after the reset/restore to factory settings (something like a format but without losing the OS) with some minor changes like the antivirus (had norton and changed to microsoft security essentials) and updated the IE 7 to IE 9 and the sidebar had the news feed thingy.
(12-12-2012 12:36 AM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ] My desktop after the reset/restore to factory settings (something like a format but without losing the OS) with some minor changes like the antivirus (had norton and changed to microsoft security essentials) and updated the IE 7 to IE 9 and the sidebar had the news feed thingy.

But don't you think that you could use some other browser? Both Google Chrome and Firefox are considered to be better that IE, I personally use the first one because of its speed.
Nah i'm ok with ie, i know about the othe 2 but i don't really like them. In my desktop firefox crashes every time i open him and it's because of the flash player (tried many thing the problem is still there) and chrome for some reason it doesn't show the pages fast and i mean really fast, ie9 for some weird reason does it better, ie9 is really good so i'll stick with him.
(12-12-2012 05:23 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]ie9 for some weird reason does it better, ie9 is really good so i'll stick with him.

I don't know, generally speaking IE9 is supposed to be the slowest and generally the less efficient browser but if it suits you, it's ok.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's