Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Share your desktop!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
IE9 is ok. IE10 though is eeeeven better! =) Too bad it will never be released for versions like Vista and below. If it can run Vista, you'd better install Windows 7. I know the problem is the drivers, but I never had to install any driver for both my pc and the laptop(crappy one) And even if you have to, you will find them. Graphics, audio and internet.
(12-12-2012 06:25 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2012 05:23 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]ie9 for some weird reason does it better, ie9 is really good so i'll stick with him.

I don't know, generally speaking IE9 is supposed to be the slowest and generally the less efficient browser but if it suits you, it's ok.

stop being ignorant.
I put something holiday related.
Kingdom Hearts FTW.
Grim Reaper, if you don't want to format so you can install Windows 7, why don't you upgrade? Or install it from inside the OS? In the 2nd case, it will put ALL your old files inside a folder called Windows.old(afterwards you can delete it. But remember to copy your old files if you have...) I don't know whether it's as fast as a format afterwards or not, but for you I believe it does the trick. Toungue
Have you thought that maybe i don't have a problem with having vista?

off topic:
Anyone knows a toolbar or something for the hotmail? I mean msn is going to close and skype doesn't have a button for the emails or atleast an e-mail notifier, so i want to have something to notify me for new e-mails.
ponies involved (Click to View)
finaly rearranged the desktop. took hours to decide the arrangement. [/smartapple]
might as well update as well.

+ Unnecessary rainmeter because why the hell not (Click to View)
it's a bit old but it's pretty much the same now as well.
[Image: x2ma0w.jpg]

Here's mine.
(17-01-2013 09:19 AM)dunsparce Wrote: [ -> ]
ponies involved (Click to View)
finaly rearranged the desktop. took hours to decide the arrangement. [/smartapple]

Well, I like it that you keep your desktop simple but personally prefer more simplistic wallpapers.

(17-01-2013 06:06 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]might as well update as well.

+ Unnecessary rainmeter because why the hell not (Click to View)
it's a bit old but it's pretty much the same now as well.

Too much stuff on the screen. But the three middle wallpapers are pretty good.

Mine, as it is:

Posting my first post here (hello world etc.)

Not bad, The World Ends With You, is it a good game?
TWEWY + Windows 8? Who might you be sir? Toungue
(24-01-2013 11:58 AM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad, The World Ends With You, is it a good game?

It's one of my favorites.

(24-01-2013 12:10 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]TWEWY + Windows 8? Who might you be sir? Toungue

I'm a wizard.
decided to show what my toolbar looked like too. also i figured out how to make animated .gif's in GIMP. enjoy.
clever spoiler title (Click to View)
Heavy loves Hachi's desktop!
I also have one for BLU.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's