Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Share your desktop!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(02-04-2012 07:48 PM)CoolStoryBro Wrote: [ -> ]

Your desktop...it is 20% cooler.
[Image: 79443809.png]

Wink Clean and beautiful. The way every desktop should be.

@Arty2, man, you need to upgrade. Vista was great, and Windows 7 is... something else. Maybe the best OS I've ever seen. Windows 8 is your chance... Toungue (I hate Windows 8 btw. Can't stand the new Metro UI on DESKTOP PC with NO touch features.)
Before I upgrade my desktop's OS, I'll have to upgrade my hardware first, thing is both are costly...
Had to do a fresh install on my ancient laptop because it was slugging, went with Win7 alright, formated yesterday, currently installing required software Smile

[Image: 25iqeea.jpg]
i added a few.........

[Image: aperturedesktop.png]
[Image: bluehivedesktop.png]
[Image: clrsdesktop.png]
[Image: pbmdesktop.png]
[Image: pbsymboldesktop.png]
[Image: pkbllsdesktop.png]
[Image: waveroomdesktop.png]
[Image: ghostswallpaper.png]
[Image: awesomehd.png]

yeah , i get bored easily Toungue
done theming for now:

[Image: jgphg0.jpg]
Because the E3 Hype is over 9000... And the picture sums up what will happen after E3 xD

[Image: 34zm70h.jpg]
(18-05-2012 01:19 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]done theming for now:

[Image: jgphg0.jpg]

...... why?!?! Awww, my heart, I cannot feel it. The beauty of Windows 7... it's long gone in this laptop. Kill it with fire. Sad My God, why hast thou forsaken me? >_<

Just install Ubuntu or whatever that theme is from. Toungue
there's no beauty in Win7, just GPU-intensive pseudo-3D clutter that messes with my ideas Toungue
and I would install Ubuntu if the software I use was available under it
Welcome to 2012. Toungue Don't except to go further with that 500MHz CPU and that Nvidia 1000 GS GPU of yours. :PPP
I don't see how a computer's specs make the default Win7 theme better, whether it has advanced Aero effects enabled or not. The consensus is that Win7's theme is obtrusive and flamboyant.
Then Windows 8 was made just for you. Toungue

[Image: 4vfrec.png]
I just read elsewhere, see, even Microsoft agrees Big Grin
Pretty simple windows XP.
Windows 7 is all bright and stuff but I am not willing to give 100 for this.
(23-05-2012 05:44 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ] Pretty simple windows XP.
Windows 7 is all bright and stuff but I am not willing to give 100 for this.

Updated my interface because of this thread with the zune theme, (god why was it so hard to find the right download, microsoft did not help at all) and did some cleanup. Still not giving money for windows 7 or any new OS, only if I need to buy new PC Toungue

[Image: zss6f9.jpg]
I'm shocked(ok, not really, but let's pretend I am) I haven't posted an image of my Windows 8 Desktop And Start Screen. So, take them!

[Image: 85365487.jpg]

[Image: 96084813.jpg]

It was activated till 24/4/2013, but I kinda fked it up, thus, I had to format. I tell you that, because the Start Screen image is lame, and I cannot customize it till it's activated. It has a nice image with clouds, stars and sh*t. :< Nvm, activated it. xD

The Store icon in the Start Screen will be replaced by Word 2013 and Photoshop CS6.(I'll wait for Office 2013 to be released in order to install Photoshop)

Note: Office 2013 BETA is BEAST! Especially Word. Oh my god, if you try it, you will love it. I'm in love with this program. ;_;

Edit: @Kingnothing412, I'd gladly pay for Windows 8 and Office 2013 if I had the money, that is. Toungue

Edit 2: (some.nick.goes.here) he uses windows 8! hes not human!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's