Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Share your desktop!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(14-09-2013 05:56 PM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ] Behold.

They should make this snake into a pokemon.
Guys, don't upload just wallpapers. Show us your REAL desktop. With icons etc. Wtf??
My Desktop:
and

(14-09-2013 10:03 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, don't upload just wallpapers. Show us your REAL desktop. With icons etc. Wtf??

Most people here are posting their actual desktops. And I don't like icons.
The thread clearly states "Share your DESKTOP!". Liking or disliking icons has nothing to do. A desktop is a desktop with or without icons.

I know some of you got some brain inside.
That's what I'm saying. Apart from Alcovich, everyone else is posting their desktops.
(14-09-2013 05:56 PM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]http://i.imgur.com/E5No8pN.jpg

Behold.

Brilliant. what are you using?

(14-09-2013 04:02 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]

>pinning skype to the taskbar
>"good idea"

eh...
That said , this is probably off topic , but , does anyone know of any Skype alternative? The whole incident with prism really put me off using it.

anyway, here's an update on mine so i'm not off topic.

Lots of calendars and cpu/ram meters as always , because i'm literally too lazy too move my eyes. Toungue (Windows 7's transparent mouseover button really is convenient.) Seriously though , 've been thinking of clearing it up a bit lately.
@KN412, you can use oovoo i guess, you can do even a triple video call for free (in skype you have to pay if i'm not mistaken)
@KN Icons are WP7, clock is Elegance2, date is Serenity. What's the skin for the computer timer on your wallpaper?

EDIT: Well, post the skins you are using in general.
(15-09-2013 05:06 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]@KN412, you can use oovoo i guess, you can do even a triple video call for free (in skype you have to pay if i'm not mistaken)

thanks , now i just have to find out how to get everyone to move there with me as well... Toungue

(15-09-2013 05:58 PM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]@KN Icons are WP7, clock is Elegance2, date is Serenity. What's the skin for the computer timer on your wallpaper?

EDIT: Well, post the skins you are using in general.
thanks.

i just realized i have no idea myself actually , so here's a screencap of all the rainmeter skins in general.
The thing at the bottom is rocketdock.
[Image: zosd.jpg]
Thanks Arty2 for giving the link to download it Big Grin
Thanks to Fr3quency for sending me the picture!

@grassdragon

Thanks! I didn't realize Ivysaur was by Venusaur!
I did see Venusaur though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's