Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask anything about D/P here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
That´s oddToungue Maybe Mesprit was tired of wandering around and rested a little, being invisible to the map xD
Somebody, please help: I received a Monferno in GTS which is obviously hacked/sharked: it was caught with a Master Ball at lv. 23, the same lv. that I received it. So, will anything bad happen to my game? I know that hacked pokemon can´t be used on tourneys, on wii, etc, but if I breed it, will the "babies" be banned too?
Just don't use it in any official stuff like online,GTS or the Battle Tower to be sure.You can breed it thought and the "babies" will be just fine and regular Big Grin
Do I have to beat all types of contests (Smart, Cool etc) in order to gain the Trainer Card star, or just one?
I think all of them Big Grin
Hum... you tried to answer my doubt about the trainer card?Toungue
Well, I´ll answer it... I could find out.Wink
Unfortunately... serebii.net is wrong, you don´t get a new star when you beat all the master contests. You win a star the moment you beat your first master contests! So, I won all the master contests for nothing Toungue
I thought so, that's why I asked...
I wanna ask something... about pokerus.
Well, we all know that it double the effort points. So, if I fight a Salamence, I´ll win 6 atk EVs instead of 3. With macho brace, i´ll win 12.
Now, what I want to know is what happens if my pokemon has power bracer? Will pokerus effect apply to my pokemon after summing the 4 EVs gained from power bracer or before? For instance:
- Salamence will gimme 3 EVs. Power Bracer will gimme more 4. So, I´ll win 7 EVs. Pokerus will make me win 14 EVs, then.
or...
- Salamence will gimme 3 EVs. Pokerus will double it, 6. Power Bracer will gimme more 4 EVs, so I´ll end with 10 EVs.

What really happens in this case?!
Salamence will gimme 3 EVs. Power Bracer will gimme more 4. So, I´ll win 7 EVs. Pokerus will make me win 14 EVs,
That's what will happen. Pokerus double the effort points after the power items add their 4 points
In order to take the 5-star black trainer card, I have to get 100 consecutive wins in battle tower. Is it necessary to have obtained the prevoious trainer cards or my card can be upgraded to this no matter what trainer card i have (i have that blue 1-star one). Also when I defeated the 7th opponent in bt the lady took to where I've started, I got 3 BP and then I had to take the challenge again. What did it happen?
Every accomplishment gives you one star.You can get them in any order.You just defeated 7 trainers so you completed one Battle Tower challenge.You have 93 moreToungue
Good luck on your battle tower challenge!Toungue
I lost on my second match against Palmer... because of a stupid critical hit >.<
I have the Silver Trophy, but I lost in one of the next battles.Now I started the Battle Tower Challenge again.
I got the Bronze trophy and I was at my 41 battle. I had an ev trained Gengar, Ev trained Salamence w/ choice specs and an ev trained annoyer Crobat but I came across an Ice moves using team and they destroyed me. Seems not that difficult to get them all Toungue (I'm joking). Btw, what is the flag minigame you need to play in ordr to get a star and do I need to play along with a friend?
The flag minigame is a game played at the underground via wireless, with a friend. You can´t play it via wi-fi.
Hey, how do you get the Bronze/Silver trophies?!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's