Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask anything about D/P here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Ηow many boxes are in the PC storage system and hom many pokemons can be held by each box?
I think it holds 20 pokemon per box ( I'll check it tonight or tomorrow because I have no time now ) and it has "only" 18 boxes.
I'll also post about some nice new features!!
I'm going at the 7th badge right now. Intruder, if you want I can give you Shaymin and Darkrai for Dex entries via Wi-Fi(I got a Japanese version also who had the glitches). I also have Manaphy cause I imported the American Ranger and got it.

Events may be held through Wi-Fi. I unlocked mystery event and the 3rd option is ''Get via WFC''
I'd love to.When I get my router I'll pm you my friend code!
OK
BTW, if someone has trouble with Rotom:
It is obtainable AFTER the Nat dex. It isn't in the Sinnoh dex. If you are missing No.145 it's Weavile
can you use a router to get on the net with nintendo ds and even use pictochat?
You can use it for Wi-Fi but not for Pictochat
damn.then pictochat is useless
But there are homebrew programs like pictochat designed for this job but I don't know if they work...

edit: I just got the IRON BADGE!!!!
I'm trying to pass through a cave with fog and then a Snowstorm which is really boring...
this is not a question,it is a statement,you should have posted it in "what are you doing now"
Pokemaster Wrote:I'm trying to pass through a cave with fog and then a Snowstorm which is really boring...

Have you used that move for clearing the fog in a battle?
I don't remember where do you get it.
You get by beating the flying pokemon gym leader I suppose.I can't remember now but it is a gym leader that gives you this TM.Unfortunately I can't remember the move's name...
It's defog and it's an HM.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's