Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask anything about D/P here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
i hate happiny's cry.. dont mention it. what pokemon did you have at the time? i know you had an egg vespiquen grotle staravia and cherrim.
guys plz. a quick answer. where i find the 4th gym leader??? is the one at hearthome? and where is she gone??? plz answer. 2cnd the nature of bronzor? i got mild and he is going to be anoyer is good? hmm plz answer i got nothing to do and i lvl up the pokemon i got 12 40 lvl by lvling up at wild pokemon 20 lvl :S plzz where is she? :S
Pastoria City.
Fantina won´t appear till you have 4 badges and delivered the old charm to Cynthia´s grandma...
Hey, does anybody know how does Unburden works? Like, how much higher will become Drifblim´s speed? 1,5x, like Guts or 2x, like Swift Swim?
for the bronzor, you could do relaxed and calm mind, psychic, gyro ball, and e/q. he will be slower than most things but even slower with a relaxed nature, allowing gyro ball to do even more damage.
Anybody knows what triggers Clefairy's appearence in the Game Corner? And anyone knows if we can get the Explosion TM multiple times or just once?

(Treecko you were right, it is so &^@&*^%& hard to get that Explosion TM! I think I'll teach Explosion to a Gengar in my Emerald then send it to Diamond.)
to get clefary, you have to get a ball on the bottom screen and then, i believe you have to get a moon stone or higher on all the things. the clefary appears and you have to get all G's or 7's then the bonus rounds begin. when clefary points at a directin, you make that slot stop. if the moon turns red however, you CANNOT do the same as the slot that stopped, or the round will end prematurely.
Hey, what about my question?

How does Unburden works? Like, how much higher will become Drifblim´s speed? 1,5x, like Guts or 2x, like Swift Swim?
And which stats are powered up by Cherrim´s Flower Gift?

zanman

how can i get the three newest legendaries there has to be a hack somewhere
Where I can get Heart Scales? I need to re-teach some moves to my pokemon...
My brother found some while diggin' in the underground..
yeah. they are supposed to be common, but not like the spheres.
ouf it was rly hard to defeat the elite four... Toungue (
joke) even with 1lugia70lvl 1 latias same lvl 1palkia47(a very welcome help from arty xD) and a lot ...a lot leppa berries (78 Toungue )

now i need some help there is a dragon poke which can be found at wayward cave (im talking about pearl) i dont remember the name but can any1 tell me which is the poke up from it?
and if it has 3rd evo?

and another 1 the 3 legendaries which can been found at lakes is any way to just see them without cap and without use run/kill it?
the wayward dragon is gible, the 1st evo of garchomp. and you have to battle the legends to see them.
Does anyone know any good EV training spots in Diamond/Pearl? Like a place where you can only find Pokémon that up your Speed/Atk./etc.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's