Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask anything about D/P here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Heeeelp!!!
I saw in http://www.serebii.net that I can get a better trainer card if I (among other things) win all the master contests. Well, I´ve won all them, but my trainer card remains the same! (It was a bronze card.)
No, to get the Bronze card you have to win only one Master Contest, not all of them. To get a better trainer card than bronze, you have to get 50 flags in underground or complete the national dex or get 100straight wins at the Battle Tower.Then you have silver->gold->black trainer card. Sorry, but you don't get anything for winning all the master contests, except of course pride and glory.
Yeah, I found it out on internet a few minutes after posting the question >.<
Stupid serebii, it made me win all the master contests xP
Is it possible to play the underground game by wi-fi? There´s nobody with pokemon d/p here!
Unfortunately no. But just imagine what would happen if like 100000 people were in the underground in the same time...
It would be nice to steal everyone´s flags! xD And I could get Spiritomb a lot easier this way too.
Hey, how much Ditto´s speed does Quick Powder raise and how much Ditto´s defence and special defence does Metal Powder raise? Some places say that both doubles the stat, other says that it increases by 50%...
Metal Powder raises the defenses by 50% and Quick Powder doubles the speed. All of the boosts are lost though when you use Transform...
Dragar Wrote:hacked pokemon can enter GTS because i have been traded a hacked pokemon and i gave it back of course!

Basically, I think it would be more responsible of us to Release the Hacked Pokemons. Trading them back just relocates the problem. Think of a kid that has been trying for sooo long to fill his pokedex and his game gets erased just beause you gave him a hacked Pokemon.

Maybe we should inform Gamefreak/Nintendo about the Hacked Pokemons' stats, OTs etc so they do something MORE(than what they already do) to prevent them from been traded...
I don't think that the game is going to be erased just by getting a hacked Pokemon.I think you have to use a cheating machine on your Diamon/Pearl to destroy your game.
nah, you never know. especially the older games were far too sensitive concenring such things...
bullshiet.Old games were ftw.They wouldn't get destroyed by anyhting they were awesome,you could hack them and still play normally with them.AAAAh remember those romantic missingno years...I miss them

*Grabs pokemon red*
Well, missingno mess up with the game´s grafics and the Hall of Fame. And some games got erased some time after the players cheated.
Never hapened to me^^
o.0, billaros is a haxor?
Well, generally, the Pokemon series has so many bugs that all the other games in every console together are not even CLOSE.

Yesterday, I was to another PKMN trainer(pokefan for those who know him) while I was cathing Uxie and Azelf. I suddenly realized that the last few days I hadn't seen on the map Mesprit, so I asked him if he knew anything. He said I killed him, but I couldn't remember(I met him 2 months ago and I haven't played ever since). I was a bit depressed, cauz I wanted to compltethe Pokedex this time(and I mean COMPLETE) cauz in every othe game I missed Mew Celebi etc which I can get through WFC now.

Today, I met Cresselia. THEN IN ALL OF A SUDDEN BOTH MESPRIT AND CRESSELIA APPEARD ON THE MAP! It's ok I got'em both now, but man these games have some serious issues!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's