We have seen Pokémon engaging 2 VS 2 battles in “Pokémon Colosseum”, exchanging hits in “Super Smash Bros Melee” and organizing a TV program on “Pokémon Channel”!
But new gaming generations require new experiences and Pokémon never fail to prove their unsurpassable versatility! Watch out, for here they come, at full speed, on Nintendo DS!
“Pokémon Dash” introduces a brand-new style of gameplay with everybody’s favourite pals! Have you ever considered competing against a Dodrio or a Rapidash? If so, here is your chance in “Pokémon Dash”, a Racing Game between Pokémon, as well as a launch title for Nintendo’s brand-new portable gaming system “Nintendo DS”, that is surely going to take the lead in market!
- Game Features:
- Use the touch screen stylus to make your Pokémon dash!
- Race throughout fields, forests and other environments passing through checkpoints and boosts, taking shortcuts in order to reach the finish line!
- Participate in other kinds of events such as Balloon Races!
- Compete against Pikachu, Meowth, Torchic, Teddiursa and other Pokémon!
- Transfer up to 5 Pokémon from your Fire Red/Leaf Green Game Boy Advance cartridges!
- Link up with “Pokémon Emerald” and unlock more tracks!
- Join your friends in a amazing Multiplayer experience!
- Game Information:
Title: Pokémon Dash
Developing Team: Ambrella
Producing Company: Nintendo
Estimated Price: 44,95 euro
Release Date: 11/3/2005
Disc Number: 1
Player Number: 1-6
Multiplayer Compatibility: Simultaneous/Wireless
Memory Card: No
Stay tuned and fit for more “dashes”!