Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask anything about D/P here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Well I finally have Pokemon Diamond.I've got the first badge and still moving on.The game is great.Many of you still wait for this game and probably want to know sth about it.Just post a question here and I'll try to answer it.
No but there should be one.Just take a look at the male character and you'll understand Wink
Hey, is Fantina sister of Tucker??? Both looks like each other!!! (Just joking)
uuum,WHO DELETED MY POST?!
Who else...?Remember that swearing is forbidden here.
So far,I have the third emblem and still going on!!
A funny new feature of this game is that you can see the badges you have in the touch screen.If you don't see them often they get dirty.Then,with the stylous you just rub them and...voila!! good ( and shiny!! ) as new!!
Right now I'm trying to catch THIS!!
BLUE Wrote:Who else...?Remember that swearing is forbidden here.

EDIT:My friend I am not discriminating against anyone.This is a site for those who play Pokemon and that means that small children are allowed to enter here.This also means that their parents are responsible for what they will learn and when they will learn it.Furthermore you used these words in order to make a joke...This is serious so please don't make any fun of it.(If you want something send me a PM)
is anybody here now
Intruder Wrote:So far,I have the third emblem and still going on!!
A funny new feature of this game is that you can see the badges you have in the touch screen.If you don't see them often they get dirty.Then,with the stylous you just rub them and...voila!! good ( and shiny!! ) as new!!
Right now I'm trying to catch THIS!!

I didn't know that! An interesting touch screen feature. Are there any other features of the touch screen?
Good luck on your night hunting
hey JimLink
do u know if there is an Nintendo event in Greece
I didn't have any luck with Rotom yet.I even changed the DS internal clock but still...it just doesn't show up... Sad
At least I've got Fly!!
There are several uses of the touch screen.The basic ones are the Pokétch and of course the fact that now,besides the buttons,you can use the touch screen during a battle.
One thing that I would like but it's not there is the start menu in the touch screen for easier navigation.Sadly,it's in the upper screen.

As for the events...
Why don't have to wait for nintendo to came to Greece!!
These events in Diamond and in Pearl will be held over the WFC!!!
rotom is obtainable after you get the nation dex.
I don't think so.
Why do you believe this?
In order to unlock the National Dex you have to have seen alla 150 pokemon and Rotom is one of them.
Are you sure that it is only obtainable after the national?Just tell me your source...
Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind.I just read it at serebii's forums.
Bad luck for me I guess...
Cool touch screen features. Breeding centre checker, counter, step counter and many others will make chain breeding much easy and fun. Too bad that the matchup checker will be obtained through Nintendo events
Intruder Wrote:As for the events...
Why don't have to wait for nintendo to came to Greece!!
These events in Diamond and in Pearl will be held over the WFC!!!

Not tested by me (yet ) but somebody who did said that he actually did it and caught Lucario...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's