Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: For a million dollars would you?...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nope!
Maybe with this.
For a million dollars,would you go to Taksim square and kill as many police officers you can?
Nah. I'd get in trouble.

For a million dollars, would you shut down the oil industry forever? (We will still rely on oil.)
Yes... Then use my money to hire scientists to create a flying car design that operates on garbage. I'll put my name on the creation and sell it to become even richer beyond my wildest dreams!
For a million dollars, would you sit in a padded room with your limbs tied behind you and be forced to listen to Justin Beiber for a hour?
No! I would rather die than have my limbs tied behind my back.
For a million dollars, would you amputate your right arm?
yes.

for a million dollars , would you move to Saudi Arabia (to stay there)?
Nope!
For a million dollars would you live in Kanto,while the Kanto wars (LtSurge,etc) happen?
yep
for a million dollars would you jump of the 10th floor of a building?
With a parachute and this song playing.Toungue
For a million dollars,would you hate Sweden for the rest of your life?
NO WAY!!!!
for a million dollars would you rob a bank? (then you might have mor than one miilion Toungue )
If I had Psychic powers or Ghost powers,then I would rob as many banks as I can.Then,I would give money to the poor,pay some guys (maybe all policemen and soldiers) in order to kill those who brought us in this situation and some of the 300 and bb crisis!So,no,except if that would happen.
For a million dollars would you make and throw 10 Molotov Coctails?
o.o yes!!!! Big Grin i've always wanted to do that!!!! (could i be a future terrorist???)
for a million dollar would you spend the rest of your life eating chinese food only?
(06-06-2013 07:14 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]o.o yes!!!! Big Grin i've always wanted to do that!!!! (could i be a future terrorist???)

*The NSA , The FBI and the CIA Joined LuXrays exploration team!*
http://youtu.be/_pisg1A_7tI?t=1m48s
Give them a nickname?

anyway , no. If it was Italian though... Rolleyes

For a million dollars , would you write an article on an official newspaper insulting the president and the nations main religion? (and no , it won't be anonymous.)
the president yes but i respect all religions
for a million dollars would you form a gang with me so we can do all sorts of bad stuff? (breaking cars,setting bombs etc)
YES! When do we start?

For a million dollars, would you kill the last of a species making it extinct?
no!!!
for a million dollars would you watch justin bieber's never say never? XD
Reference URL's