Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: For a million dollars would you?...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nein!
Famd,would you sing in front of 10 million people?
yep even though i would suck Toungue

famd would you eat noodles?loooots of noodles
How much noodles? But yeah.
For a million dollars, would you give a million dollars to charity? In other words, if I gave you a million dollars, would you give it to charity?
Yes!

For a million dollars, would you surrender all that you have and become Greek and live in Hellas? (I definitely would)
lol no. (oh wait. i already am.)

trust me mate , you don't want to. you really don't.

for a million dollars , would you travel to Israel and shout "THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED , HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG" in the middle of a square in a big city? (whichever , as long as it's heavily populated ) Toungue
No! Not for a million, not for a billion.

Why wouldn't I want to live in Hellas?

For a million dollars, would you commit treason?
i'd do that for free , if i could.

as for why you wouldn't want to live in Greece , for you , being American and all , the lack of variety , low standards and high prices everywhere will probably come as quite a rude shock. Although things do seem to have improved over the past 5 years... excluding the high prices of course Toungue
also , loud , rowdy , ridiculously close and social behavior on a quite uncomfortable level. Don't expect any social privacy. (although to be fair , this doesn't seem to apply for bigger cities. Still won't get rid of all the boasting and national narcissism though.)

anyway...

for a million dollars , would you convert to a religion you don't agree with?
No
for a million dollars would you chain yourself in a basement and live only with water and bread for a week?
(09-06-2013 12:22 AM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]i'd do that for free , if i could.

as for why you wouldn't want to live in Greece , for you , being American and all , the lack of variety , low standards and high prices everywhere will probably come as quite a rude shock. Although things do seem to have improved over the past 5 years... excluding the high prices of course Toungue
also , loud , rowdy , ridiculously close and social behavior on a quite uncomfortable level. Don't expect any social privacy. (although to be fair , this doesn't seem to apply for bigger cities. Still won't get rid of all the boasting and national narcissism though.)
Except for the lack of variety, we have all that. I think Americans need a rude shock. Our values are slipping. Things are have gotten worse over the last 5 years.

Yes, I would chain myself to the basement and only eat bread and water for a week. Bring me the million dollars.
for a million dollars would you persuade your self than justin biebers gender is male?
Yes,why not?
I would say he's trans.Toungue

Famd,would you start using PokeGen?
of course,i already play

famd would you train all pokemon to lvl 100?
duh...boring -_-

famd would you keep my brother away from me?
Only if you wanted me to keep him away from you.

Famd would you train a Gyarados that only knew Tackle?
yes id try at least

famd would you order 10 tons read and eat it?
Reference URL's