Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: For a million dollars would you?...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-06-2013 11:09 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Only if you wanted me to keep him away from you.
ok...

yes i would try Toungue

famd would you catch 50 shinx and evolve them into luxray?
yea
famd would you watch one piece from the start?
Yes...(boooring)
Famd would you hit someone in the face with a fry pan?
As long as it's someone I don't like.

Famd, would you bite your brother on the nose?
Yep...with pleasure.
famd would you show up at your school dressed up like a girl?
Yes. I would go all the way too with makeup, dress, etc.

Famd, would you ask the ugliest guy you know out on a date?
No...i wouldn't have a problem with him being ugly but i'm too shy to do such thing :3
Famd would you randomly start calling names to one of your teachers (and he can hear you)
No, I respect my teachers too much to do something like that.

Famd, would you send a flirtatious PM to one of the forum member?
No i don't think i could....
Famd would you gather all stray cats in your area and burn them alive?
NOOOOO! I love cats!

Famd, would you eat cat food out of a can?
Yep i had a kitten once and every time i fed her i wish i coyld get a bite of her fod...it smelled so nice
famd would you were cat ears for the rest of your life?
Yes, as long as it's that fancy kind and not some crap in a can that wrongfully bears the name "food". In other words, it has to be good.

For A Million Dollars, would you egg your neighbor's house?
Maybe....
famd would you start calling every girl in your class fat?
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only friends I have are girls. YOU NEVER JOKE ABOUT THEIR WEIGHT!!! They are my reason for existing.

Famd, could you come up with a better question than this?
Yes!
For a million dollars, would you eat canned meat? The bad kind, not the good kind.
Reference URL's