Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: For a million dollars would you?...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-06-2013 12:25 AM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]For a million dollars, would you run 10 Km and burn 999.990 dollars?

heh , i'm assuming you mean attempting to travel by car , in Greece. Toungue

are gas prices up to 3 euros per liter yet?

anyway , no.

for a million dollars , would you torture a person (of your choice , you might hate them or not , you can chose whoever you want.) via severe injury/surgery for 24 hours? The catch is , the person stays alive and fully conscious throughout the process. and ofc , remembers everything.
hm....i would like to do that....*evil grin*

for a million dollars would you set your school on fire while there others are having a lesson?
Nope!
For a million dollars,would you become a mother (if you are female)/father (if you are male)?
no no no no NOO!!!! end of story

for a million dollars would you eat rotten bananas?
Nope!
For a million dollars would you kill staraptor? (your brother)
no even if i wanted to i don't think i could :/

for a million dollars would gather your younger cousins and tell them creepy bloody stories to make them cry???
Nope!
Leo would ask me a million questions,Elisabeth (Elisavet in Greek) would not pay attention and I don't know about Irene,but my older cousin,Lucas,would come and listen!
So,such a pain for one sure person,who is older than me for 20 days?And he won't be scared!

For a million dollars would you hack Legendary Pokemon Forums?
i don't know how to hack but if i knew then yes :3

for a million dollars would you volunteer for an experiment (it can be anything)
If it's playing a video game,then yes.Anything else,no.
For a million dollars would you punch me for no reason,even if I make sth extremely good for you or sth that will make you happy?
yes sorry Blush ειναι πολλα τα λεφτα hachi Toungue but i can't punch very hard so you're lucky

for a million dollars would dress up like a thief and rob your own house when your parents are sleeping?
(you would punch me even if I gave you flowers?)

If by thief you mean Phantom R (he is an art thief) then yes.
If you mean sth else,then I would be very stupid if I robbed my own house.-_-
i don't like flowers so yeah Toungue

for a million dollars would you become a drug dealer? Toungue
Angry NO! Angry
I support the Communist party for his campaign against drugs!(only for that Toungue)

For a million dollars would you let Ilias Kasidiaris punch you?
(lolwut?)
no...
for a million dollars would you kill bunnies???
Nope!I love animals (even though I prefer dogs,cats,foxes,wolfs and lions)
For a million dollars would you throw a Molotov coctail in your brother's bedroom?
Reference URL's