Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: For a million dollars would you?...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(24-06-2013 02:47 AM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, Hachi! You're back! We missed you on the forums!
Yes, gladly! Every time he uses another type, I'll give him a shock on a shocky-collar.

Oh and by the way why don't you like Fairy types?

For a million dollars, would you run naked into the Capitol building?

No one checked my profile?
8hachi8's profile Wrote:8hachi8 is currently away.
Reason: Summer holidays.(I will come sometimes!)
Away Since: 18-06-2013 Returns on: Unknown
Also,my answer to the collar is in my signature.
WinkWinkWink

The reason I don't like the Fairy types can be found in the thread where we talk about Fairy types.

Nope!But I would run (not naked) in that building.Toungue
Famd would you go and kiss beiber?
(lulz)
no -_-

famd would you turn hachi^ into a dog? Toungue
Which kind of black magic should I use in order to turn myself into an Akita or into a wolf?Toungue
Yup!
Famd,would you name a Gogoat ''Dancer''?
yep

famd would you dress up as a vampire hunter and start searching for vampires in your neighborhood?
NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!
Famd would you watch a guy doing nothing for 2 hours?
yeah

famd would you go live in africa?
No thanks, I like my running water and air conditioning. And working toilets. ToungueToungueToungue

For a million dollars, would you train a team of all Fairy types?
yeah

famd would you worship the fairy type? XD
Nope. Fairy types are a false idol, and according to canon, they did not create the universe or make humans or anything. They don't even grant wishes.

For a million dollars, would you be a tourist in North Korea for two months?
yeah...i would try at least Toungue

famd would you hang your underwear on a stick and wave it like a flag in front of people?
As long as my other clothes are on, yes.

For a million dollars, would you let Pokemon music follow you everywhere?
No.

Famd, would you commit treason by murdering your country's leader(s)?
No, I am one of the two people who thinks Obama is doing fine, and murdering him would not solve our country's problems because he only has so much control over the country anyhow.

Famd, would you quit posting on this forum forever?
Nope, it's too much fun!

Famd, would you strip in a room full of homosexual guys/girls? Whichever gender you are.
XD but no!!!

famd would you do what that guy did and cross the grand canyon walking on a rope without any protection?
Reference URL's