Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: For a million dollars would you?...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes then apologise.
famd would you kill 100 bunnies with me watching?
No.

Famd, would you sing to me?

Now , i know this sounds stupid , i mean , it's a million dollars , right? who wouldn't do something so simple for a million dollars?

But see , i i kinda have this social problem/general awkwardness and anxiety i get when i'm around people and , you know... >.>

i'm sure a few of you at least know what i mean. So yeah , i'd miss out on a million just like that... laughable , really.

For a million dollars would you only listen to music you hate for two weeks?

(08-07-2013 04:42 AM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Now , i know this sounds stupid , i mean , it's a million dollars , right? who wouldn't do something so simple for a million dollars?

But see , i i kinda have this social problem/general awkwardness and anxiety i get when i'm around people and , you know... >.>

i'm sure a few of you at least know what i mean. So yeah , i'd miss out on a million just like that... laughable , really.

For a million dollars would you only listen to music you hate for two weeks?

It doesn't sound stupid at all. I totally understand that. I know a couple of people like that. I have this friend who refuses to socialize with people.

Could you sing if the audience was a group of your closest friends?
I can only sing in front of people if I'm in a group of people singing, or alone if its my closest friends.

No.

For a million dollars, would you live on an island with a few other strangers for an unknown amount of time?
Determine strangers.You know,people are strange.

Famd,would you sing the Nyan Cat song for 10 hours?
yes Toungue

famd would you sing your fave song backwards,then in japanese?
I don't know.
Famd would you listen to Paola for an hour?
no....

famd would you join the fun club of Pantelis Pantelidis?
If the purpose of the FC was to make fun of him,then yes.
Famd,would you throw me your mobile phone?(I mean to my head.Toungue)
No.

Famd, would you steal a million dollars from someone who had only that million dollars? In other words, if you take it the literally have no money.
Yes...then i would give him the million dollars i won by stealing his million dollars (does that even make sense???)

Famd would you sing and dance your fave song in class?
Idk.I don't think many kids from my class like SOAD.Actually,I only know 2-3.Except if I sing a song by Dodekatos Pithikos.Toungue
Famd,would you punch a cop?
No, because then I would have to waste part of that million bailing myself out of jail.

Famd, would you knock your bestfriend unconscious?
NO!
If you knew Greek,I would tell you to listen a song called Κανόνες (Kanones) by a singer called 12ος Πίθηκος (Dodekatos Pithikos),which is the reason I wouldn't do it.
Famd would you become a neo-nazist?
NO!!!

Famd, would you break all your Pokemon games?
Reference URL's