Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: For a million dollars would you?...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Of course.(you have psychological problems, I think!? We can solve it,if you want)
For a million dollars would you give me a million dollars?
yes sure (I dont have psycological problems but no friends. They aren't my friends because I am very ugly and rather strange. You should see what I look like)
for 1 million moneys would you give me a billion moneys?
no!!! I don't have a billion!
(don't judge a book by its cover, lol)
For a million dollars would you make a facebook account?
also, don't be stupid
yes I would love a facebook acount! I keep forgeting to make one.

For 1 million moneys would you just keep the money because if I am rich enough to spare 1 million moneys that easy I have far to much currency on my hands anyways
I'd gladly keep them (You make me want to go to your neighbourhood and lock your COD-addicted neighbours to a basement without food and water and let them out only when they have finished Mario Bros.)

Would you eat a person alive?
yes
for 1 million $ would you go bungee jumping at night?
Night,Day,Midnight...any time of day!

Would you dye your hair pink?
no i hate pink but i'd dye them blue if i was asked to
...would you put a bomb under your brother's/sister's bed
(03-11-2010 12:14 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]yes
for 1 million moneys would you be my friend...I have none and nobody I know would like me for even a billion moneys.

none as in no one or none as in my brother's username?
For one million dollars, would you dye LuXray's hair blonde and stay there to take the punishment?

About previous question, doubt it. My parents sleep in the room right next to his, and I'd get caught.
sure because she might like me for it and date me lol!
For 1 million moneys would you play a game with jigsaw?

And by the way I mean no one. As in no one wants to be my friend in the real world.
(03-11-2010 11:39 PM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]sure because she might like me for it and date me lol!
For 1 million moneys would you play a game with jigsaw?

And by the way I mean no one. As in no one wants to be my friend in the real world.

Just for the record...LuXray hates blond hair.

Yes! Let's play Jenga!

Also cheer up! To be honest I felt like you when I was your age,but I found friends that had the same interests with me! There is a friend for everyone,no matter his appearance and interests! Even the biggest ***holes have friends! Why would you,a nice guy,not have friends? There is a friend for you,you just haven't found him/her.

I don't feel like asking another question. To me,Giratina88 is more important than a stupid posting game. Scratch that,the entire forum.
Yes,I would(just for the money).
For 1 million dollars would you do a belly-piercing???

(^How about opening a specific thread for that?)
Don't give him any ideas, it only means more competition for me.

NEVER!

For one million dollars, would you fight WWE fighter John Cena?
On playstation YES ^^
For a million dollars would you drink toilet-water?
Not on Playstation, in real life.

Depends if it has been used or not.

For a million dollars, would you punch a rusty nail?
Reference URL's