Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: For a million dollars would you?...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
due to those including my pokemon emerald save , no.

not sure what i'd actually do though , i don't think i have the luxury of saying no to that irl.

For a million dollars , would you make your pet hate you? if you don't have one , buy one.
(10-07-2013 05:13 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]For a million dollars , would you make your pet hate you? if you don't have one , buy one.

NO, I like my pets.

For a million dollars, would you eat your pet?
No because I don't have one and it's not 1940.(in WW2,people were eating cats and dogs for food)
Famd,would you punch Celesi?(say yes and you will wake up in a hospital,if you're lucky Toungue)
No, I don't hit girls. I'm a gentleman. Your wrath doesn't scare me Hachi.
Actually, I think the Chinese (or Japanese, I'm not sure which) still eat dog.

Famd, would you stop pursuing females?
No.

Famd, would you eat a chicken you found in the wild?
No!I can't find wild chickens here!Toungue

(11-07-2013 03:42 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Famd, would you stop pursuing females?

Is this my idea or this question was for me?Toungue

Famd,would you go to Mount.Everest and throw a snowball?(you know.In order to make an avalanche Toungue)
(11-07-2013 01:27 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2013 03:42 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Famd, would you stop pursuing females?

Is this my idea or this question was for me?Toungue

This question was for you.

(11-07-2013 01:27 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]Famd,would you go to Mount.Everest and throw a snowball?(you know.In order to make an avalanche Toungue)

As long as I don't get buried/hurt/killed, then sure!

Famd, would you train Xerneas since it's only Fairy type (and it doesn't fly)?
Yep! As long as I also get Yveltal.

For a million dollars, would you give your Shiny Serperior to Team Plasma?
NEVER!!!!

Famd, would you release all your Shinies?
(11-07-2013 08:28 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]As long as I don't get buried/hurt/killed, then sure!

what about all the other people that you'll kill/injure though...? The Everest is a very famous and popular mountain.

anyway , yes. i can easily clone them and send them to hachi first , anyway.

For a million dollars would you Not talk/communicate or interact with anyone for a week? That includes yourself. no talking to yourself either Toungue And no internet of course.
Yep! I've done that before.

Famd, would you become a Zubat for a year?
No.

Famd, would you eat nothing but cheese for a year?
Nope!
Famd,would you sing the Narwhal song live on TV,while the whole planet Earth watches you?
I would have to get the lyrics and the music first but sure!

Famd, would you eat nothing but pizza for a year?
I don't think so.
Famd,would you sing the Nyan Cat song live on TV,while the whole planet Earth watches you?
Reference URL's