Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: For a million dollars would you?...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-06-2013 07:45 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]the president yes but i respect all religions
for a million dollars would you form a gang with me so we can do all sorts of bad stuff? (breaking cars,setting bombs etc)
in case you didn't know , both of those things i mentioned are apparently illegal , and could get you into serious trouble. take a look at the 14th article of our Constitution.

it's messed up.

anyway , for a million dollars...

eh , ok. will be boring as hell , but , whatever. (Seriously , i think this ridiculous amount of hate on the guy has gone too far.)

for a million dollars , would you kill the person you value the most in the world? (only consequences involved are you loosing that person forever. No one will find out there death had anything to do with you.)
no...i'm not a psycho!!!
for a million dollars would you adopt a baby? (i wouldn't...i'd rather commit suicide)
Yes, as long as it's a baby girl.

For a million dollars, would you go on a blind date that your bestfriend set up for you? The catch is you have to marry him/her afterwards.
go on a blind date yes,marry him no
for a million dollars would you never use the internet again?
(06-06-2013 07:45 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]the president yes but i respect all religions
for a million dollars would you form a gang with me so we can do all sorts of bad stuff? (breaking cars,setting bombs etc)

Yes,but it will be the 2 of us.We will be Bonnie and Clyde!Toungue

No,I won't!
I like the internet!
For a million dollars would you throw water to your computer?
i've already done that so why not? Toungue
for a million dollars would you kidnap a friend of yours and keep them hostage for a month?
Yes! I would kidnap about 8 of my friends and hold them hostage. Just me and them alone for 1 month. It would be Heaven!

For a million dollars, would you date your worst enemy for one year?
if my worst enemy is a girl do i have to date her???wtf???being the pervert i am though i would do it Toungue bring me the money!!!

for a million dollars would you kiss a person of the same gender? XD
Yes, I would. It would have to be a guy I was close to though.

For a million dollars, would you wear a skirt on an extremely windy day?
i don't have any to wear and i generaly hate them but as i said i'm a pervert and a million dollars is too much so yes i would Toungue

for a million dollars would you take part in a survival game?
Yes! HUNGER GAMES!!!!

For a million dollars, would you bite your bestfriend til blood came out?
yes...i bit my brother once and i almost made him bleed...my bf will be my next victim (vampire ftw Toungue )
for a million dollars would you eat raw meat?
NO! too many bacteria that can kill you or cause you to have some horrible disease live in raw meat.

For a million dollars, would you eat bugs?
(06-06-2013 11:46 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]NO! too many bacteria that can kill you or cause you to have some horrible disease live in raw meat.

For a million dollars, would you eat bugs?

Hell yeah! At some point I want to try them.

For a million dollars, would you run 10 Km and burn 999.990 dollars?
NO!

For a million dollars, would you eat a quart of dirt?
Reference URL's